“So disappointed” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Christini's Ristorante

Christini's Ristorante
7600 Dr. Phillips Blvd., Ste 84, Orlando, FL 32819-7238 (Doctor Phillips)
407-345-8770
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Christini's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #252 of 3,153 Restaurants in Orlando
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
St. Catharines, Canada
“So disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012

I always give an honest review so here it goes. We visit Orlando 6 times per year and we decided to try this restaurant. This was most likely the worst restaurant all the way around that we have ever gone too. We arrived to be seated at a table for two. I could have sat on the the lap of the guy next to me the tables are so close together. We looked at the menu which of course you could not view on any website and I see why with the prices the way they were here very very expensive. Now with that said, we will go to Flemings and spend $200 on a meal and leave with smiles but here we were beyond disappointed. I ordered Alfredo pasta and that is exactly what I got a blob of pasta in a bowl that would not have been enough food to feed a man and it was almost $25 just for that alone not even an extra mushroom or sprig of rosemary for presentation . Everything and I mean everything is a la carte. Olive Garden had a better meal than here and again I openly am honest with my reviews. Now the noise factor, for what this restaurant costs your mind will be exhausted just watching the staff run around all over the restaurant with trays of everything . It was crazy and I mean crazy. It was the most unrelaxing experience of any restaurant we have ever had anywhere in Orlando Florida. Go to Flemings instead yes this place is a la carte as well but the service and the food and the noise level will be superior to Christini's. We will not be returning I have to say as we left so disappointed that a fine dining restaurant was like being in a zoo! I rate this as Average as it did have a wonderful polish musician that came and played whatever I asked for at our table and he was the best part of our visit. Hats off to him!

orlando fl
“NOt what it once was!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

We have dined at Christini's often over the past 15 years.We went last night after not being there in 2 years.As we had friends in town.My were we disappointed.The food was gerneric.It all lacked something.The service was overbearing.They waiter would not give us a moment to breath or converse with our friends without asking us.....What would you like to drink?Are you ready to order?These are the desserts we have.We have dined at many a wonderful dining establishment and we all know timing & service is everything!!!!!!!
When we arrived I literally had not finished scooting my chair in and we were being asked~ Can I get you a cocktail?DO you want to see a wine list?This is unacceptable .WE will not be returning.At the prices they are charging we expect much,much more all around!
Food quality,service and overall experience was such a let down!

• Visited February 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Dallas
“Simply the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

Always fun, friendly, delicious. I took a big group there and everyone said it was the best Italian they've had in years, or the best they've ever had. Bring your wallet!

Miami Beach, Florida
“Embarrassed beyond belief!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

As someone who travels over 30K miles a year for work, I seek out wonderful restaurants to enjoy. Unfortunately, my travels took me to Christini's recently. I was dressed more than appropriately... seated at the bar... ordered a wonderful wine... ordered my salad with the help of a bartender... then was told I could not sit there by a manager... Shocked and embarrassed, I left...went to Morton's...ran a $175 tab...and left a $50 tip for my very good bartender...
Shame on you!

• Visited February 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best veal chop in America”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

A must visit restaurant anytime in Orlando. After being away for 3 years, I am happy to say that Chris Christini has not lost his touch. Service, staff, wine list and Chris - the best!