“Great place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
7700 Sand Lake Road, Orlando, FL 32819-5114 (Doctor Phillips)
407-354-5212
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 3,263 Restaurants in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Entertaining clients, Doing business, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Cross street: Dr. Phillips Blvd at Plaza Venezia
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 60 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52.
Marietta, Georgia, United States
“Great place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

Similar to the 2 in Atlanta
Nice to know we can get good food in Orlando too!
Enjoy the seasons menu changes and the low or reasonable calorie count of the meal!

Orlando
“The Table in Section X”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

This was our second experience dinning at Seasons 52. Our first visit included a large party of eight guest and was a great time for the group. On this visit we decided to make it an intimate dinner for two and this was our first mistake. Seasons 52 is fabulous for their food but geared toward the large party, night on the town or business group where there are several couples and one salesman.
When we arrived we were seated promptly at our reservation time at a table in the middle of the dining room surrounded by larger tables. As the larger tables began seating around us we noticed the promptness of the wait staff to get things going by immediately taking orders for drinks and appetizers. So just for fun we started a timer on our phone. Five minutes, Ten minutes, Fifteen minutes none of the servers had even looked our way. On top of that I had yet to see anyone that looked like a dining room manager. Our table was in section X. Stuck between three different section in the dining room where large groups where demanding the attention of the wait staff.
Finally out of the back came a Suit! Leaving my table and crossing the dining room I introduced myself as the guest that was seated Fifteen minutes ago and had not seen a server. Very apologetic he jumped into action taking our dink and appetizer order. Ensuring us that the rest of our evening would go smooth. Also assigning a server to us that was clearly working out of his section.
The remainder of our visit did go smooth except for the drinking glass with the chipped rough edge and the large parties around us erupting in laughter periodically. This was not the intimate dining experience I had hoped for.
The food was excellent! Cedar Plank Salmon and the Filet Mignon are recommended. Shrimp appetizers are a must and the s’more desert was the perfect ending.
To the managers/servers credit they did take care of us by removing charges for the appetizers and desserts because of our wait. We may return to Seasons 52 but not until we can pull together a larger group to garner the attention needed from the staff.

Visited August 2014
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

I came to this restaurant on the 19th of August for my mother's birthday. It was both our first time. I made an online reservation for 8 o clock and asked to just make it extra special for my mom. Said and done. It exceeded my expectations. I walk in all the bday wishes, flowers, candles I mean I was speechless. You could see the joy in my mom's eyes. I want to thank Amanda and everyone involved for all the suggestions and care to truly make this night worthwhile.

scotland
“The diet restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Every dish is less than 475 calories
Clinton one of the waiters is a very friendly and funny guy. I was there with my daughter and we had a great time. Food was great and the bar has first come first served booths. So very close to the live music which is excellent.

ontario, canada
“Great restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Have been to Seasons 52 a number of times - every time we visit we Orlando we try and get there at least once for dinner. Plan to be a few minutes early and take advantage of the beautiful bar area for a pre-dinner cocktail. Ask to sit on the patio if you can since the view of the lake is beautiful but only if the patio doors are open. We were thrilled to get a table on the patio but then were disappointed when we saw the patio doors that circle the outside eating area were all closed - essentially it turns into a sunroom but not as nice as eating outside. Try their cute desserts - they come in shot glasses and are just enough to have a taste but careful....since they are so small you will likely order more than a few! Overall, nice menu with a healthy twist (all items are below 475 calories).

• Visited August 2014