“A little pricey, but delicious! Order dessert!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
7700 Sand Lake Road, Orlando, FL 32819-5114 (Doctor Phillips)
407-354-5212
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 3,000 Restaurants in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Doing business, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Cross street: Dr. Phillips Blvd at Plaza Venezia
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 60 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52.
Cape Coral,FL
“A little pricey, but delicious! Order dessert!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Food was great-we had chicken flatbread app, and I had fish in lettuce wraps. Both were delicious and I was pleasantly surprised the wraps were more filling than I expected. However, not so filling I would have to skip dessert. My fave was the peanut butter & chocolate. The only reason I gave 4 stars was because I would like to see it a little less pricey, especially for lunch. Best thing about whole meal was I left full but not feeling disgustingly full because meals are made healthy. Would def go again!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Tallahassee, Florida
“Beautiful Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Ever order the wrong thing at a restaurant? I apparently did at Seasons 52.

I ordered the lump crab wedge salad. It was small and had very little crab. The dressing that comes with the salad was overwhelmingly strong, so if you order this salad, I would recommend making another choice.

My friend ordered the salmon entree. It was outstanding and plentiful (see, I did order the wrong thing). The salmon was pricey, though at $26.

We sat on the enclosed back porch, which had a very nice view. The entire place reminded me of a mountain lodge- very simple and warm.

Next time I'll explore the menu options more thoroughly.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great Anniversary Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

My wife and I had a Saturday Night reservation for our anniversary. We had a wonderful time. It was our first time at a Seasons 52 and we were pleased.

We had reserved a seat by the lake but preferred a seat in the bar area with the piano. BTW, the lake view is nice but not superb.

The wine list was extensive. The server allowed us several tastings before we chose a nice glass of wine. We had a flatbread for an appetizer - it was great! The most difficult part of dinner was choosing what to eat. I had the ahi tuna salad - ridiculous and my wife had a "not so" small Caesar salad with 4 incredible grilled shrimp.

We finished the meal with 4 great mini-desserts and a cappuccino.

We enjoyed this - it will be a great choice!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Great meal great concept”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Maybe a little pricier than you would like but food quality and flavor are amazing. Can't believe that they can keep it as such a low caloric value. Very clever dessert options all you need is a little and they know how to serve it up!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Deliciousness.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

This was our second visit to this location, after being tipped off to this restaurant by a hotel concierge on our last visit to Orlando, and it was just as great as our first! The food is consistently delicious, fresh and innovative. We also had a hard time determining what drinks to try as the drink menu is just as great as the food menu! Be sure not to refuse a desert, they are the perfect portion to get your sweet fix! We like sitting outside on the back patio overlooking the lake, it also seems to be less noisy.

• Visited June 2014