“Artist Point is one of Walt's best!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Artist Point at Walt Disney World Wilderness Lodge Resort

Artist Point at Walt Disney World Wilderness Lodge Resort
901 Timberline Dr, Orlando, FL 32830-1000 (Walt Disney World Resort)
(407) 939-3463
Improve this listing
Ranked #115 of 3,153 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Neighborhood: Walt Disney World Resort
Orlando, Florida
“Artist Point is one of Walt's best!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

We have had dinner are The Wilderness Lodge several times. This is truly one of Disney's more beautiflly themed resorts. The resort is especially inspiring during the Christmas holidays, but it is nice year round. Artist Point serves Pacific Northwest fish, game, and vegetables. The chefs are incredible, the satff is very attentive, and the views near windows are enough to make you feel that you are in a mountain retreat out west. You will not be disapointerd!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

St. Louis, MO
“One of the best meals I have tasted!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I'll admit, I'm not a foodie. I'm just as good with a chicken tender as I am with a good steak. But this meal was incredible start to finish. Our party shared the mushroom soup and I absolutely hate mushrooms - but this soup was the best soup I have ever had! YUM!!! Our table ordered the buffalo, salmon, chicken and scallops. I tried all of it, including the sides, and I can't pick which one was the best - they were all fantastic. Spend the extra money and go here if you are a foodie or just want to splurge on a great meal!

• Visited May 2013
Tallahassee
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I've been to several "signature" restaurants at Disney, and they often fall short of the mark...but not this one. If you want the "signature" dining experience, but you don't have Victoria and Albert's money, then go to Artist Point. Artist Point is truly good, and won't completely break the bank...particularly if you bring your own bottles of wine and pay the corkage fee instead of purchasing bottles from the restaurant itself. The only problem is that this place is very heavy with the seafood, and so if you're allergic - or just don't like it - the menu will be incredibly limited. This said, the non-seafood items are very good indeed (rack of lamb, buffalo strip steak, etc.). I highly recommend the confit of natural bacon...or what I call pork belly. Really, really, really good. Very good service here as well. Good place for adults, and perhaps very well-behaved (older) children.

• Visited June 2013
Lilbourn, MO
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

App's, service, entree, desert were all 5 stars. Get the pork belly and mushroom soup for app. Swordfish or buffalo steak for entree and any desert we had was spot on. I wish I remember server's name (Sean?)but he was well versed in everything on menu and how it would be prepared and made our experience their even better. Pricey but worth it.

Visited May 2013
“Gastronomic Artistry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We celebrated our tenth anniversary and had a wonderful dinner. Second time at this restaurant, and I'll go back again. Service was great. I ordered the copper river wild king salmon and it was cooked just right and delicious. If you go try to sit by the windows for the best ambiance. My husband ordered a chocolate cake for our anniversary which was so good I could have eaten the whole thing in one sitting. All in all - a very good experience.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Travelers who viewed Artist Point at Walt Disney World Wilderness Lodge Resort also viewed

Orlando, Central Florida

Been to Artist Point at Walt Disney World Wilderness Lodge Resort? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Artist Point at Walt Disney World Wilderness Lodge Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.