Artist Point at Walt Disney World Wilderness Lodge Resort
901 Timberline Dr, Orlando, FL 32830-1000 (Walt Disney World Resort)
(407) 939-3463
Improve this listing
Ranked #103 of 3,057 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Walt Disney World Resort
Tallahassee
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I've been to several "signature" restaurants at Disney, and they often fall short of the mark...but not this one. If you want the "signature" dining experience, but you don't have Victoria and Albert's money, then go to Artist Point. Artist Point is truly good, and won't completely break the bank...particularly if you bring your own bottles of wine and pay the corkage fee instead of purchasing bottles from the restaurant itself. The only problem is that this place is very heavy with the seafood, and so if you're allergic - or just don't like it - the menu will be incredibly limited. This said, the non-seafood items are very good indeed (rack of lamb, buffalo strip steak, etc.). I highly recommend the confit of natural bacon...or what I call pork belly. Really, really, really good. Very good service here as well. Good place for adults, and perhaps very well-behaved (older) children.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lilbourn, MO
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

App's, service, entree, desert were all 5 stars. Get the pork belly and mushroom soup for app. Swordfish or buffalo steak for entree and any desert we had was spot on. I wish I remember server's name (Sean?)but he was well versed in everything on menu and how it would be prepared and made our experience their even better. Pricey but worth it.

Visited May 2013
“Gastronomic Artistry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We celebrated our tenth anniversary and had a wonderful dinner. Second time at this restaurant, and I'll go back again. Service was great. I ordered the copper river wild king salmon and it was cooked just right and delicious. If you go try to sit by the windows for the best ambiance. My husband ordered a chocolate cake for our anniversary which was so good I could have eaten the whole thing in one sitting. All in all - a very good experience.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Caldwell, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You won't be disappointed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great atmosphere & food. Service is wonderful. My waiter made a great wine recommendation for me. I had the seafood gazpacho as an appetizer ... very good. For an entree I had the buffalo strip steak with truffle mac n cheese. I savored every bite. The steak was cooked perfectly & the mac n cheese was heavenly. This restaurant is on the pricey side but soo worth it.

Visited May 2013
Boston
“Excellent meal!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

This was one of the best meals I have ever had at WDW!!! The food was fantastic and so was the server!!

Visited November 2012

Travelers who viewed Artist Point at Walt Disney World Wilderness Lodge Resort also viewed

Orlando, Central Florida

Been to Artist Point at Walt Disney World Wilderness Lodge Resort? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Artist Point at Walt Disney World Wilderness Lodge Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.