Artist Point at Walt Disney World Wilderness Lodge Resort
901 Timberline Dr, Orlando, FL 32830-1000 (Walt Disney World Resort)
(407) 939-3463
Improve this listing
Ranked #106 of 3,055 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Walt Disney World Resort
Lilbourn, MO
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

App's, service, entree, desert were all 5 stars. Get the pork belly and mushroom soup for app. Swordfish or buffalo steak for entree and any desert we had was spot on. I wish I remember server's name (Sean?)but he was well versed in everything on menu and how it would be prepared and made our experience their even better. Pricey but worth it.

Visited May 2013

“Gastronomic Artistry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We celebrated our tenth anniversary and had a wonderful dinner. Second time at this restaurant, and I'll go back again. Service was great. I ordered the copper river wild king salmon and it was cooked just right and delicious. If you go try to sit by the windows for the best ambiance. My husband ordered a chocolate cake for our anniversary which was so good I could have eaten the whole thing in one sitting. All in all - a very good experience.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Caldwell, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You won't be disappointed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great atmosphere & food. Service is wonderful. My waiter made a great wine recommendation for me. I had the seafood gazpacho as an appetizer ... very good. For an entree I had the buffalo strip steak with truffle mac n cheese. I savored every bite. The steak was cooked perfectly & the mac n cheese was heavenly. This restaurant is on the pricey side but soo worth it.

Visited May 2013
Boston
“Excellent meal!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

This was one of the best meals I have ever had at WDW!!! The food was fantastic and so was the server!!

Visited November 2012
Norwalk, Connecticut
“Hidden gem among the Disney properties”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Dined with my family on vacation this week. Of all my times to Disney, this was my first at Artist Point - discovered it while booking some of our usual spots and decided to give it a try. It was a terrific choice. Food was fantastic - the salmon was literally the best my girlfriend had ever had. Halibut that I had was fresh, well prepared, and tasted great. Service was excellent in usual Disney fashion - our waiter Keith was extremely knowledgable with detailed descriptions on each item on the menu and kept the evening fun with his witty personality. I can't wait to go back, and I would not hesitate in the slightest to recommend it to others!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Travelers who viewed Artist Point at Walt Disney World Wilderness Lodge Resort also viewed

Orlando, Central Florida

Been to Artist Point at Walt Disney World Wilderness Lodge Resort? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Artist Point at Walt Disney World Wilderness Lodge Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.