“You won't be disappointed!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Artist Point at Walt Disney World Wilderness Lodge Resort

Artist Point at Walt Disney World Wilderness Lodge Resort
901 Timberline Dr, Orlando, FL 32830-1000 (Walt Disney World Resort)
(407) 939-3463
Improve this listing
Ranked #112 of 3,148 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Neighborhood: Walt Disney World Resort
Caldwell, New Jersey
“You won't be disappointed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great atmosphere & food. Service is wonderful. My waiter made a great wine recommendation for me. I had the seafood gazpacho as an appetizer ... very good. For an entree I had the buffalo strip steak with truffle mac n cheese. I savored every bite. The steak was cooked perfectly & the mac n cheese was heavenly. This restaurant is on the pricey side but soo worth it.

Visited May 2013

Boston
“Excellent meal!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

This was one of the best meals I have ever had at WDW!!! The food was fantastic and so was the server!!

Visited November 2012
Norwalk, Connecticut
“Hidden gem among the Disney properties”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Dined with my family on vacation this week. Of all my times to Disney, this was my first at Artist Point - discovered it while booking some of our usual spots and decided to give it a try. It was a terrific choice. Food was fantastic - the salmon was literally the best my girlfriend had ever had. Halibut that I had was fresh, well prepared, and tasted great. Service was excellent in usual Disney fashion - our waiter Keith was extremely knowledgable with detailed descriptions on each item on the menu and kept the evening fun with his witty personality. I can't wait to go back, and I would not hesitate in the slightest to recommend it to others!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Myers, Florida
“Pleasantly surprised!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I knew we were eating at a signature restaurant at our Walt Disney Resort; but I didn't realize how incredible the food would be. To top it all off the service was quick and the atmosphere was very kid-friendly. We started off with an Artisan Cheese Platter. Only 3 cheeses but very scrumptious. My husband and I shared both a filet mignon entree and seared diver scallops. The scallops came with a perfectly done asparagus risotto. The filet was served with hominy-lobster grits that was so creamy and delicious. We ended our meal with a chocolate trio that included a chocolate panna cotta. The service was quick and my kids were content (the kids menu is full of choices).

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bangor, ME
“Top restaurant!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I ate here by myself last week and really enjoyed it. It's part of Disney's Wilderness Lodge, whose lobby definitely needs to be seen--it's very impressive. So is this restaurant. My appetizer was a slab of bacon with an egg on top and, despite the fat and calories (or perhaps because of them), was utterly delicious. My entree was swordfish dish, and my dessert had three small types of chocolate. Both these dishes were also really impressive. Service was attentive, and the noise level was fairly low or at worst average considering this restaurant is in a Disney hotel and was pretty crowded. I highly recommend this restaurant and will definitely want to eat here again if I am in the area again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Travelers who viewed Artist Point at Walt Disney World Wilderness Lodge Resort also viewed

Orlando, Central Florida

Been to Artist Point at Walt Disney World Wilderness Lodge Resort? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Artist Point at Walt Disney World Wilderness Lodge Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.