“Simple and good” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #97 of 3,167 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Californian
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Liestal, Switzerland
“Simple and good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

In a very simple dress is this italian restaurant but the food is very tasty! The prices are really okay for the prtions you get. I vould not eat everything that was served even it tasted very well.
This mostly by locals visited restaurant was a good advice from Tripadviser and I can recommend it to everyone

Signal Mountain, Tennessee
“A Very Pleasant Surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

We extended our business trip a couple of days to get a feel for the non-tourist part of Orlando. After a morning trip to Eola Lake Park in the center of downtown, we found Il Pescatore on Trip Advisor. We looked at a couple of other places downtown, but they weren't quite as advertised. At Il Pescatore we had no wait for lunch, but they were busy. The menu had quite a variety and reasonable prices. The food was very authentic Italian, the service was good, and the portions were generous. This place is off the beaten path and clearly a locals establishment. If this is what you are looking for, you won't be disappointed.

Visited April 2014
“Delicious food and wonderful service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

We had lasagne and veal for main courses and loved it. I highly recommend this Italian restaurant if you are looking for a truly Italian atmosphere, wonderful staff and delicious food.

Norther Central PA
“Can't Wait To Go Back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

I was introduced to this restaurant by my cousins who live in Orlando. It's small and I didn't know what to expect but let me tell you.....I WILL RETURN. The service was wonderful, the staff was friendly, the prices were reasonable and the meals were outstanding. My first visit there I wanted two different things and so did my husband. We wanted Linguini Calamari (squid) and Pollo Al Parmigiana (Chicken Parmesan). So we each ordered one of them and then shared them. Both were to die for. If you are ever in the Orlando area....and love GOOD, authentic, Italian food....please put this eatery on your agenda. You will not be sorry.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Voorheesville, New York
“Local flavor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

This place was recommended by a local and my husband is an Italian food snob. We really went out of our way to go but it was worth it. Not much to look at on the outside or inside for that matter but the sauce was great. Salads were average. We were there early so not sure how the service would be if it was real busy. The prices were reasonable and it wasn't a chain. All pluses as far as we were concerned.

• Visited March 2014