“Good pizza, not great service!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #535 of 3,095 restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good pizza, not great service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Ordered a large stuffed pizza and cheese sticks. The service was not very good. The pizza takes 45 minutes which is understandable but during the wait it took forever to drinks refilled. It was mot that busy while we were in there either. The food was really good but the service needs some work.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

71% Recommend
Hopkins, Minnesota
“Great Chicago Style Pizza, From a Thin-Crust Pizza Purist”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We stayed in Orlando for a week and ordered pizza from Giordano's, recommended by a friend. We ordered via phone and they let us know it would be an hour, for what we ordered, the medium stuffed Chicago pizza. We were OK with the wait as I know these types of pizzas take awhile to cook.
We got our pizza in an hour, and I was not disappointed. As my title suggest I am more of a New York pizza kind of girl, thin crust with minimal toppings, but this was tasty! The crust was biscuit-like and cooked perfectly, not tough and not doughy. The sauce had a pleasant amount of spice, and I love lots of cheese and was not disappointed. It's not the cheapest pizza but considering the size it is worth the cost. We did not dine in so cannot comment on the restaurant itself, but the pizza was great!

Medford, Oregon
“Yummy but not Giordanos best”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

I love everything about Chicago style pizza and sampled more then I should have while in the Windy City. Giordanos is my favorite so when I found one while in Orlando, I couldn't wait to get there. The staff was friendly and attentive. I knew to expect a 30-40 minute wait time for a Chicago style pie so that was no big deal. But the quality wasn't quite up to the many other Giordanos I've eaten at. The breadsticks were bland and the pizza crust a bit burnt. It was good but it just didn't hit it out of the park like I'm used to for this company. Oh well, there is always Chicago!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Best stuffed pizza ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I ordered the stuffed pizza with pepperoni and sausage. It was the best pizza I have ever had, bar none. The ravioli was also very tasty. The service is slow, but I attribute that to the end result of very tasty and flavorful food. The balloon artist is a nice touch to occupy the wait time. The service staff is ok, but probably wont ever win best in show.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Berkshire
“The worst meal that I have had on the 192”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Although I dislike writing bad reviews, we were recommended this restaurant while speaking with some other holiday makers around our pool. It was unfortunate that we listened to their recommendation.

The portion sizes are huge and certainly isn't good quality! Far too much food and far too little flavour. I visited with my husband and two young son's. The restaurant was very loud with TV volume and other music being played so we found it difficult to have a conversation.

The service was not great as we were not given any other options to have as sides only fries. The kid's meals were mostly pasta with very little meat or sauce.

The restrooms looked like they needed a good clean.

I would not recommend visiting here, the biggest waste of money that we spent on our holiday.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere