“Best poolside seafood” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quench Poolside Bar & Grill

Quench Poolside Bar & Grill
4040 Central Florida Parkway, JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes, Orlando, FL 32837
407-393-4777
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #720 of 3,176 Restaurants in Orlando
Description: Enjoy tropical treats and other beverages served up by our capable mixologists. Cool treats for all. Lunch menu features salads, burgers, and other delicious poolside fare. Swim attire is encouraged!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Best poolside seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I ate here a few days while relaxing by the pool. The food was very good. Try the ahi tuna burger it is delicious!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great break for food at the pool”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Good pub grub, probably a bit more than pub grub. Right by the pool super convenient. Great staff. The wait staff also strolls the pool and chair area and will take an order and deliver it to you poolside

Visited October 2013
Crandall, Texas
“Great Burgers Not so great service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

The Food was great but the waiter added a gratuity to a table of four. I didn’t add a tip for this reason and when I checked my expense report I was charged a few dollars extra. When I called to let the manager know what had happened he said they charged me the correct amount and that my bank must have added the extra. This made me feel as if he thought I was stupid. I’m not worried about the few extra dollars I was only calling to let him know what was happening. The service was not great either. I only saw the waiter when I ordered and when I got my check. My drink was empty the entire time.

Visited September 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Never leave the chaise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

The servers are quick, friendly and offer great suggestions. The portions are large enough to share.

Visited September 2013
Avon, Ohio
“Great Pool Bar!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Loved the steak salad and the margaritas were fantastic! Good prices for a pool bar. Great proximity to the lazy river and right next to a shop where you can purchase an innertube for a small fee.

Visited July 2013