“Very good” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #274 of 3,089 restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Mall at Millenia
Melbourne, Florida
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We went for my daughter's birthday. We had a very good meal. However, I do believe it was way overpriced.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

84% Recommend
Toronto, Canada
“Burger and wine special-Incredible deal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

I recently received an email inviting me to :WAGYU Burger and Wine for 25.00.
I was in Orlando and completely unfamiliar with the geography.
In any event I found my way to the Millennia mall and to the Capital Grille. I ordered the Burger
and chose the Dairyman Pinot Noir Russian River Valley 2011.
Wow! The server poured a large glass of this elegant wine and informed me that another glass would cost 20.00. The Burger was succulent and delicious with outstanding cheese fries.
If I was not driving I would have ordered a second glass of this excellent wine.
She also served me a slice of coconut crème pie that has been blacklisted by the American Heart Association and the American Diabetes Association.
I love the Capital Grille and have eaten at the location on Brickell in Miami, the mall in Boca Raton, and now, at this new location in Orlando.
Rent a taxi and buy this deal or any other-It s a terrific restaurant with great service and outstanding value. Enjoy a second glass of the wine-it is sensational. KMeloff Toronto

• Visited September 2013
Merritt Island
“Mall of Millenia location -- a nice upscale experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Capital Grille is in the old McCormick & Schmick's location -- after a significant re-do. Went for a late lunch and the burger and truffle fries were super good! The mint lemonade was refreshing . Also not a bad price considering the upscale decor and reputation. A good way to end a day of shopping.

Orlando, Florida
“If you want Capital Grille in Orlando, go to the International Drive Location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We have previously enjoyed wonderful dining experiences at the Capital Grille on I-Drive in Orlando, so when the one at the Mall of Millenia opened, we were anxious to try the restaurant to avoid all of the tourist traffic on I-Drive. Let me say, that for a Capital Grille experience, we will return to the I-Drive location.

Service was very good, however we were seated in the dining room adjacent to the bar, which does not have the same ambiance as the main dining room. Fine dining with a sports TV in view...not my idea of a relaxing evening out. The wine list on the I-Pad was a nice touch, something we have seen at Flemings also. It's nice to get some detail about the wines.

The caesar salads were fine, but the main entrees (filets) and side dishes (mashed potatoes and spinach) were lukewarm, at best. The flavor was very good, but they had obviously been sitting out for a while. The flourless chocolate cake for dessert was very good, as was the creme brulee.

The entire experience felt like we grabbed a quick bite at the mall, rather than the relaxing, upscale experience we have come to expect from Captial Grille. For future Capital Grille meals we will brave the tourist traffic and dine at the I-Drive location.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Ocoee, Florida
“Excellent food & Service made my Birthday extra special celebration”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

My husband and I have eaten at Capital Grille many times, but this was first at new Milennia Mall location in Orlando. Superb from every aspect. It was my birthday (they always ask if it's a special occasion when you rsvp). In addition to our meal, we added their summertime Amazing Pour (7 wines for $25. These were CA--which we usually love anyway). We had an amazing server, Shane, whose knowledge of wines, amiable personality, and first-class service took our enjoyable evening over the top. Russ and I shared clam chowder, a Caesar salad, and potatoes au gratin. He had the Kona crusted steak. I had the steak & lobster combo. The wines are generous pours with explanations and written info about each, which we made notes on and will try to buy again. Just when we thought we would explode, Shane shows up with CG's famous flourless chocolate cake surrounded by raspberries, crème brulee adorned with fresh fruits, a glass of champagne with raspberries each, and a port for each of us as a birthday treat. We also had an espresso. We waddled out of the restaurant and will be back. (Our anniversary is next month!) This new restaurant is intimate, with many small rooms, making you feel cozy and unrushed.