“Great value, wonderful service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #46 of 108 activities in Orlando
Attraction Details
massachusetts
6 attraction reviews
“Great value, wonderful service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Let me begin by stating I am a nationally certified and licensed massage therapist. Whenever we travel, massage is part of our trip. From the phone call booking the appointment, to checking out and saying our Good-byes, the staff here were very caring and professional. We took advantage of their special, then tweaked it to meet our needs. A one hour massage is never long enough for my husband or myself. There was no problem extending it to 90 minutes and the price change was minimal. The facility was clean, temperature of the rooms perfect. The staff very knowledgeable and very skilled/experienced. By the time we left, we felt like we had been treated like long term, constant clients, despite the fact that they knew we were here on vacation. The only downside is trying to find their office if you are not familiar with old Towne We arrived early and explored Old Towne, Which was a nice way for us to begin to unwind. If you are in Orlando, and want some me time, without crying overtired children, and where you are the center of attention, I highly recommend booking an appointment, you will not be disappointed.

Visited April 2013