“A great little no-frills place” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Orlando, Florida
“A great little no-frills place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We have stopped here a few times to buy seafood and to have lunch. They have improved the eating area – only outdoors, but more tables with umbrellas now.
We really enjoy starting with the Lobster Bisque, very flavorful. My wife enjoys the Lobster Roll – lots and lots of lobster. I like the Fish and Chips, which I think is one of the best in Orlando (better than most of the pubs in the area), and as good most of the Fish and Chips we had on our last trip to the UK, when I had F&C at least once everyday.
If you are in the Florida Mall area I recommend stopping for lunch.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Winter Garden, Florida, United States
“What a find in an industrial area!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

If you like fresh seafood (especially a lobster roll) and don't mind eating picnic-style, then head on to an industrial area along Premier Row. The "restaurant" is located in a corner of its wholesale distribution center. It offers retail and lunch service to the public 6 days a week.

Service is quick and staff is accommodating. It's kind of tight inside because there's only 1 hallway from ordering your fresh seafood to the lunch-order counter. The lobster roll is excellent at under $10, with a side of cole slaw. The lobster pieces are plenty and enormous, spilling out of the tasty toasted roll. You could use another roll to envelope all the meaty chunks of lobster! The cole slaw provides a good side because there's no room to place any vegetable on the roll. It's all lobster meat and more.

We tried the lobster bisque and clam chowder, and had the key lime pie for dessert. While good, the lobster bisque did not seem to have enough lobster in it. The clam chowder was very tasty, but the key lime pie was just that... Maybe more choices for dessert would do it, but this is not really their main product.

There's a good number of umbrella picnic tables to enjoy your lunch on a nice cool day. I'm just not sure that it's a comfortable place to eat during the hot/humid summer days. Nonetheless, I will go back and get my lobster roll to go, anytime! (Maybe I'll also get their shrimp and fish combo.)

• Visited May 2013