“Nightime Mini Golf” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Nightime Mini Golf”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Good night time fun after a long day at the parks. Special lighting and new refurbished course makes for a pleasant experience.

Weston super Mare, United Kingdom
22 attraction reviews
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Me and my boyfriend are competitive and there i no better feeling than beating your partner at mini golf! We paid for both games which came to just over $40 and the good thing is you can play one course and come back and play the other later on in the day. it was great fun and the themes were amazing. We went early in the morning and late in the evening so there was only one family behind us on one of them, nice and quiet. You get a free t shirt each for playing and score sheets as proof of your success, definitely recommend this.

Visited May 2013
Lake Wales, Florida
68 attraction reviews
“Premium Price - Premium Product - Expect Crowds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Every minigolf place has it's flaws. This one's still so new I couldn't find any!

The price is high, around 14 per person for only 18 holes compared to most Orlando places that charge around 8-10.
Anyway, we tried the Haunted side and it was fun. There were some downtimes because of so many people ahead of us.

Visited November 2013
13 attraction reviews
“Amazing!! A great miniature golf course.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Was visiting IOA and Universal for the day so we decided to take our 5 yr. old son to play golf while our daughter went to halloween horror nights. I must say, this could be the very best miniature golf course I have played on. We did the Haunted side and it was great, the holes were interactive well designed and fun to play. The course itself is in immaculate shape and the scenery was outstanding. My son had a blast as he tried to navigate through all the ghost and creatures. We will play the other side next time we visit orlando. Great time for a family visit after a day at the parks.

Visited October 2013
Pensacola, Florida, United States
“Best Mini Golf Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

My husband and I went to Universal Studios for our honeymoon. We were happily surprised to find Hollywood Drive-In Mini Golf tucked in a corner of CityWalk our first night. We played both courses, and I still can't decide which I liked better. Although, my husband loved the lagoon creatures that randomly spit water at you on the horror side. All-in-all, it was amazing, and we both got free t-shirts at the end for completing the simple trivia sheets they give you with your scorecard. I recommend this for everyone! Great experience!

Visited February 2013