“Awesome” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

This place is a must every time we visit DW. We will generally get one meal and split it here, and then another meal and split it elsewhere in Epcot, but the one constant is our desire for the amazing food they have. The meats are always juicy and so full of flavor, the service is always great and the deserts are amazing (baklava!). Try it out for a new experience if Mediterranean food hasn't crossed your palate yet!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Abingdon, Maryland
“Great counter service at EPCOT”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

We were looking for a unique and quick lunch at EPCOT, and were pleasantly surprised. Tangierine Cafe offers authentic Moroccan meals at more reasonable prices than the table service Restaurant Marakesh. Recommend the Shawarma lamb and chicken platter with a variety of tastes and plenty of food.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Weeki Wachee, Florida
“The Moroccan food was YUMMY”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

My first visit for a quick bite (I have gotten stuff from the bakery here before- best pistachio baklava EVER). I got the Vegetarian Platter falafel, parsley salad, lentil salad, Tangerine Couscous Salad, Hummus and Tabouleh (10.99). There was a lot of food on the plate. I ended up splitting this with my husband. The service was so fast, I was pleasantly surprised. We ate outside at a table with an umbrella and the atmosphere in Morocco at Epcot is wonderful. The food tasted fresh and was very good. Many of the items were a first for me, but I loved them all. We would return here again for sure.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rochester, New York
“Try it, You'll Like it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I wanted to try something different and not too heavy after a day tramping around the parks - plus I wanted to save room for dessert. I had the sliders combo with falafel, lamb, & chicken and ate every last bite. The servings were generous and the baklava was sweet but not too sweet. The service was fast and friendly too!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Acworth, Georgia
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Loved this food at Epcot in Morrocco. The lamb wrap with couscous was delish. Wish I could have some now. Tasted authentic and even my picky daughter loved it. Soooo good. Was glad I stopped in here.

Visited June 2013