“Great burger joint!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Great burger joint!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Junior Colombian Burger is a very good burger joint and new twist on your burger experience.
They add crumbled chips on your burger which gives it a great kick!
The pineapple sauce is great when you add it on your burger.
There is not many seatings but interesting to eat on a bar like stand with bar stools.
You definitely gotta give it a try. You won't regret it

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

North Port, Florida
“So good I ate there twice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was recently in Orlando on business and not being the adventurous type, I wanted to stay close to my hotel. I found Juniors by accident and thought I would give it a try. There was a little bit of a language barrier and I had some trouble understanding the man at the front counter. I asked him what was good, and he suggested the chicken burger that I had already been eye-ing. I have never had Colombian food so this was a first for me. The "burger" was amazing! Grilled chicken, may, lettuce, tomato, ketchup, mustard, a sauce called "pink" , crushed potato chips and pineapple. Heaven on a bun. I swore I couldn't eat the whole thing (it was huge especially for $6.25) but I couldn't stop eating until it was completely gone. Loved it so much that I grabbed another on my last night there! There is nothing but counter to sit at inside (about 12 seats) and tables outside.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Orlando, Florida
“Anthony Bourdain would seek this restaurant out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I saw Junior Colombian Burger in its strip mall location near our home, and for months I wondering about it. Then on a sleepless night eating across the street @ 3AM, I saw a mass of people there. I was curious enough to give it a try the next week, and was taken back to they type of restaurant Anthony Bourdain would seek out. Burgers, Cheese burgers , Chicken, Salchipapa, Chorizo, Corn Cakes, Quesadilla, Macitos, Empanadas. But with incredible sauces. You might try the Super Junior, a hotdog with onions, cheese, and potato chips to which you can add your choice of sauces, Garlic, Mayonnaise, Pink, or Pineapple all for six bucks. Look for the specials, and be prepared to enjoy yourselves and be a regular. They put love into the food they are making. The seating is very limited but reasonable. PS: They are open until 4:30AM.

• Visited January 2013