“great foot that does not hurt your wallet” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1,038 of 2,999 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: International
footdoc77
“great foot that does not hurt your wallet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

This place received a great rating prior to my visit. I wanted to try the gyros that were recommended. My family and I visited the place while on our vacation in Orlando. First Lake Eola Park is great. (Please ride the Swan boats) The place is outdoors, but covered. The waitresses were pleasant. The food was awesome. My husband and I loved the lamb gyros with the crispy fries. My other family members were impressed by the fried shrimp and buffalo wings. You definitely receive large portions. My husband and I stayed within our $20 lunch budget and enjoyed the scenery. They have a bar with resonably priced drinks and televisions screens if you want to watch TV. Great place.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great location, tasty food and cocktails”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Located directly at Lake Eola Park with nice and relaxing atmosphere. The food is very good and the stuff very friendly! A little negative point: no restrooms, you have to use the public ones next to the restaurant, but was ok for us. Recommendation!