“Better lunch here than $300 breakfast at CRT!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Be Our Guest

Be Our Guest
Magic Kingdom Drive, Magic Kingdom, Orlando, FL (Walt Disney World Resort)
407-939-3463
Cuisines: French, American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Walt Disney World Resort
Salisbury, Maryland
“Better lunch here than $300 breakfast at CRT!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

This experience was on the top of my list for things to do while we were in Disney and it did not disappoint! We got in line about 10:15 am and waited perhaps 20-30 mins. There is no shade as you wait so cast members walked around with umbrellas and ice water. Don't be deterred by a long line as others have said, really quick wait. Although I would have a light breakfast and get in line around 10-10:30 as we did.

Once inside you place your order then pick which room you get to sit in and the food is delivered to you on a cart. The food was great for Disney quick service and the castle is simply MAGICAL. I never thought I'd be one of those Disney fanatics but I was nearly in tears - the castle is really beautiful down to the mosaic of the prince and Belle dancing at the exit to the rose in the west wing. Beautiful, beautiful castle is all I can say. Disney really goes all out. I would put this at the top of my list of things to do while you are in Disney. As my review says, I had a better quick service lunch here than my $300 breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table. I would book dinner reservations here before I ate at the castle again. Bleck! Simply magical experience - don't miss it!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Food was okay, the ballroom was gorgeous!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

We fast passed the line for lunch (the line was over an hour at 11am) The food was worth the fifteen minutes we waited, but no more. The restaurant itself is stunning! I almost expected Belle and Beast to dance by us in the ballroom! My three year old daughter loved it, but the west wing was so realistic she wouldn't go in!

Visited August 2013
NJ
“One of the best quick services in disney”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

We ate lunch here twice during our 7 day disney stay. My daughter loved the castle and went around with her camera taking pictures. It appears to be a long line that you need to wait on but it moves very quickly since they have the menu posted in several locations and once you get to the kiosk you just place your order and then they bring it to you at your table very quickly. I was amazed at the amount of people they served so efficiently. On our second visit they did forget our waters, however, they brought them to our table in less than 3 minutes. WOW. Sit in the beasts room and look at the picture above the fireplace. Wait for the thunder and take a picture!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
upstate NY
“Lunch is not to be missed, service of the future”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Although disney dining sets you up to think you need lunch reservations and none are available, we walked in. Start your queue at 1030 or 1045 for busy season and just before 11 for slower seasons. Decide what you want when they had you the menu have your magic band or room card, credit card ready...order at kiosk, find a table in the enchanted west wing (our favorite) and YOUR FOOD FINDS YOU!!! Very tasty and perfect meal, excellent service. When we left, there were lots of tables, a long line outside and back up at the ordering kiosks...need for more kiosks, and faster use of them. Then it will be perfect!

Visited August 2013
Glasgow Scotland UK
“Glad we went..... would not go back though!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Thought this would be a nice treat for our girls on the last night of our holiday. We have visited Disney Dining Experience restaurants before, I really think they can improve the way you are greeted especially if there are children with you. We did not get that special feeling at all ! The dining room was very very dark we found it difficult to read the menu. There was no point giving the children a kids pack which was impossible to complete. The atmosphere was good and the food excellent. A chef even visited our table to discuss gluten free options with a member of our party which was greatly appreciated. The Beast did make a grand appearance there was also an opportunity to be photographed with him. On the whole a good experience however it was booked 6 months in advance which built up an expectation it never fulfilled.

Visited July 2013