“Quick service dining in Beasts Castle is good eats and gorgeous atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Be Our Guest

Ranked #80 of 3,095 restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, French
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Quick service dining in Beasts Castle is good eats and gorgeous atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch. No reservations needed for lunch. We arrived at 11:45 and had a 10 minute wait to get into the castle. Then another 10 to order. The ordering kiosk was difficult for some and made the wait longer than I think it would need to be. $40 for family of 3 (1 kid) including drinks and dessert. The French onion soup was bland. Kids pork was good. Roast beef Sammy delish! Grilled ham and cheese very good. Cupcakes for dessert delish! Dining is GORGEOUS. Food is delivered magically to your table via GPS. So cool.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
Cincinnati
“Not Worth the Money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We were really not impressed at all by the Be Our Guest restaurant. It has the potential to have much more atmosphere than it did. Other than the occasional appearance of the Beast who walked down the aisle for two minutes and then disappeared again the place was boring. The food was terrible. My son ordered the French onion soup and hated it. He said it tasted funny so the other three of us tried it and we all hated it and we like French onion soup. The macaroni and cheese was just gross and also tasted terrible. The food is overpriced and there are much better options than this place.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

This was one of our favorite meals during our stay, we arrived early for opening time and were welcomed into the restaurant by applause from all the chefs and waiters. We chose to eat in the dark West Wing and although we were originally unsure because of the low lighting our eyes soon adjusted and we thoroughly enjoyed our lunch. I would definitely recommend the tuna nicoise salad.

To sum up 'Be Our Guest', the food was great and arrived quickly, the service was good and atmosphere fantastic.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
North East
“Beautiful place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Ok I'm not rating this place on the food really, not that the food was bad! it wasn't, it was just average. I had pork chop with some dried up mac & cheese and my Husband had Chicken which I think he enjoyed, not sure, we both had cupcakes for dessert which were nice. The real reason to eat here is the beautiful surroundings! Honestly the attention to detail is amazing and kids of all ages (especially little girls who love beauty & the beast) will be spellbound in here. My advice is to make reservations cos it gets busy! Also request to eat in the main ballroom cos its gorgeous but make sure when you've finished your dinner that you get up and explore with camera in tow! visit the west wing! it's really cool and if you want to get a picture of the rose turn your flash off, cos it's digital it disappears with the flash on, look at the celling in the main ballroom for hidden mickeys ;)

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Great atmosphere, ok food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Visited the restaurant for lunch. I thought it opened at 11:00 and we arrived about 10:45am to see that it had opened at 10:30! Our wait was about 15 minutes, most of which is waiting for people in front of you to figure out how to use the self service ordering machine.

I had rolled my eyes a couple times at the people in front of us, but when my husband and I stepped up to the machine to place our order, we had a quick laugh. The self-ordering machine is not that intuitive. You have to order each person's complete meal separately (unless I just couldn't figure it out). The most disappointing part is the kids menu. Unfortunately, my son only eats hot dogs, mac and cheese, and chicken nuggets, none of which was on the menu. He probably will never eat a mahi mahi sandwich! We shared the kids turkey sandwich and the croque monsieur. Both sandwiches were just ok. We did see several people just ordering dessert, which may be a nice option if you want to experience the restaurant.

There are three dining rooms. We sat in the room with Belle and the Beast dancing (not the ballroom). Of course, the meal was over priced, as usual. It is not a place I will need to return to.

Visited April 2013