“Beautiful place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Be Our Guest

Be Our Guest
Magic Kingdom Drive, Magic Kingdom, Orlando, FL (Walt Disney World Resort)
407-939-3463
Neighborhood: Walt Disney World Resort
North East
“Beautiful place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Ok I'm not rating this place on the food really, not that the food was bad! it wasn't, it was just average. I had pork chop with some dried up mac & cheese and my Husband had Chicken which I think he enjoyed, not sure, we both had cupcakes for dessert which were nice. The real reason to eat here is the beautiful surroundings! Honestly the attention to detail is amazing and kids of all ages (especially little girls who love beauty & the beast) will be spellbound in here. My advice is to make reservations cos it gets busy! Also request to eat in the main ballroom cos its gorgeous but make sure when you've finished your dinner that you get up and explore with camera in tow! visit the west wing! it's really cool and if you want to get a picture of the rose turn your flash off, cos it's digital it disappears with the flash on, look at the celling in the main ballroom for hidden mickeys ;)

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Chicago, Illinois
“Great atmosphere, ok food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Visited the restaurant for lunch. I thought it opened at 11:00 and we arrived about 10:45am to see that it had opened at 10:30! Our wait was about 15 minutes, most of which is waiting for people in front of you to figure out how to use the self service ordering machine.

I had rolled my eyes a couple times at the people in front of us, but when my husband and I stepped up to the machine to place our order, we had a quick laugh. The self-ordering machine is not that intuitive. You have to order each person's complete meal separately (unless I just couldn't figure it out). The most disappointing part is the kids menu. Unfortunately, my son only eats hot dogs, mac and cheese, and chicken nuggets, none of which was on the menu. He probably will never eat a mahi mahi sandwich! We shared the kids turkey sandwich and the croque monsieur. Both sandwiches were just ok. We did see several people just ordering dessert, which may be a nice option if you want to experience the restaurant.

There are three dining rooms. We sat in the room with Belle and the Beast dancing (not the ballroom). Of course, the meal was over priced, as usual. It is not a place I will need to return to.

Visited April 2013
Midwest
“Lunch and Dinner Review”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

My family of five enjoyed both lunch and dinner at Be Our Guest in the new Fantasyland. We found both meals to be good, however, we were partial to the lunch menu.

First, the dining room is amazing, truly beautiful. The west wing was also awesome, with thunderstorms and lightning and the "red rose." The other dining area featured painting from the movie and various other items (this room is only open for lunch, to accommodate additional diners.

During dinner, the Beast is in the the dining hall, you can have your picture taken with him after dinner. Be warned, he is pretty imposing, I would estimate he is 10 foot tall.

As for the food:

Dinner was good, not great. The food was prompt in arriving, presented well, but lacked some flavors. My wife had a pork chop, while I had a shrimp puff pastry. Each member of my family enjoyed a cupcake, which were amazing!!! What made the meal stand out was the service we received from our waitress. She was great!

Lunch was great. As club level guests, we were able to test a new "procedure" for ordering at Be Our Guest. Therefore, we were able to skip the long lines and go straight into the restaurant. We had ordered our food the night before, online (this is part of the test). It arrived with five minutes of us taking our seats. The food was delicious and it was also served with a bit of flair.

Be sure to get an ADR for dinner and be prepared to wait in line for lunch. We noticed the line for lunch starts at 10:00, while the restaurant doesn't open until 10:30.

If you have any questions, please ask!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“So happy for a new experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

After visiting WDW over the years it is so nice to just have a new experience. We dined here for lunch thanks to prior postings. I had initially assumed it was only for sit down dinner so I am glad I checked with TA. Our wait in line was actually shorter than expected and we were given menus to look at while we waited. The lunch menu was very limited so I would just encourage you to know what they offer before deciding to eat there. We ordered a chicken carver baguette sandwich, a roast beef baguette sandwich and slow roasted pork with mashed potatoes/green beans. We were all very pleased with our meals but I would have to say that the slow cooked pork was the best lunch I have ever had in Disney. I felt like I was eating a dinner entree just in a smaller serving. We chose to sit in the ballroom with the beautiful chandeliers and snowscape. We had no problem finding a seat and it was nice to not be carrying a tray around while trying to poach a table from other guests. Overall there are 3 very minor issues that I think bare mentioning. If you do eat in the ballroom be aware that it is open to the outdoors where you initially enter so the a/c isn't as efficient as in the other rooms. At lunch you will have to get your own drink at a soda fountain. A line can form fairly quickly so remember that each room has a soda fountain. Just walk into one of the other rooms from the main ballroom dining area if necessary. Finally, I would suggest that you keep in mind that not everyone who is visiting has experience with a touch screen kiosk where you must place your order. I did lose my patience with the party of 3 who were in front of us. There is a worker available to assist you. It is better to ask for help then make everyone wait while you try to "figure it out". It may also be helpful to know that on the food kiosk was an option for food allergies. Exceptional food in storybook surroundings!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Burleson, Texas
“Not worth all the excitement”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

We couldn't get reservations for dinner. The lunch was just so-so. The restaurant was really crowded and loud. We were on the Disney Deluxe Meal plan, which provides for three sit-down meals a day. When we had lunch, we had to place our order before even entering the restaurant and get our own drinks. I was so crowded that I had difficulty manipulating my scooter around.

Visited May 2013