“Well worth the wait!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Be Our Guest

Be Our Guest
Magic Kingdom Drive, Magic Kingdom, Orlando, FL (Walt Disney World Resort)
407-939-3463
Neighborhood: Walt Disney World Resort
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Well worth the wait!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

We booked this restaurant 180days before our holiday this year and it was well worth it!!! Disney have gone all out, the decor and atmosphere is amazing and the food was incredible!!! I would definitely recommend, we both had the steak and it was gorgeous! We ate in the west wing and afterwards we went round and took pictures of the whole restaurant and then on the way out we met the beast! It was a fantastic experience, well worth having to book well in advance and I would most definitely eat there again! Disney have done themselves proud as always, fantastic!!

Visited May 2013

Winnipeg, Canada
“Magical Dining Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I couldn't get resevations to this online, so didn't think that I would get the chance to try it our. I was pleasantly surprised when we walked up in the late afternoon and was able to score a table for the two of us. We had to wait on the bridge for a little bit, but we didnt mind because it is so beautiful in this area and nice to soak it all in, although it does get a bit congested.
Our waiter showed us to our table in the ballroom, which was breathtaking. I had a view of the window, watching the snowflake come down. Our waiter was very attentitive and informative, made us feel comfortable and like royalty, as I felt a bit underdressed to be dining in a castle.
I ordered the strip steak and I think my husband had a puff pastry dish with shrimp. We were both satisfied with our entrees. The dessert cart is so cute, and I was tempted to order one of everything but settled on the mouth-watering strawberry cupcake. Because it was my husband's birthday, they brought out the Gray stuff for him at the end of our meal, which was a special touch.
The best part was that as we were finishing our meal, Beast walked through the ballroom and then we were able to meet him! This was the only dining experience while I was in Disney that had any kind of magical feeling to it.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Braintree, United Kingdom
“Good work disney”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Visited for lunch on last day of vacation. Knew to arrive early as had seen queues outside building up on earlier visits to magic kingdom. Arrived just after 10 and a small queue in front of us. After a few mins queue had doubled in length so def arrived at the right time! Seemed a bit odd waiting for lunch at that time but beats waiting in the sun for over an hour!
Doors opened at 10.30 and small groups were let in a few at a time. The lobby area is very detailed and impressive. You get given a rosé then directed to a cashier who takes your order. You enter via the main ballroom and can also sit in the gallery or the west wing. Whichever room you choose you can walk round the others for photos etc. the food arrived quickly and was different from usual counter service disney food. But more expensive but worth it. I expected it to be so packed and noisy but was pretty calm! Really regret not booking dinner reservations a def must do for next trip!

Visited May 2013
St. John's, Canada
“GREAT experience! Highly recommend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We made a reservation months prior to our trip, and found out the day of that there was a 6-month waiting list for supper reservations. It is WELL worth it.

The atmosphere and service are excellent. The details put in to the restaurant are extraordinary, from the snow falling outside the ballroom windows, petals falling from the rose, the music, etc.

The food was also amazing. While it is a little more expensive ($100 for two people, no appetizers), it was well worth the price. The steak was the best I've ever eaten and my boyfriend really enjoyed his seafood dish.

We even got to meet the beast and have our picture taken on the way out!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Enchanting Disappointment...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

Sadly disappointed in this dining experience. We love Disney dining at all levels and we were so excited to finally do dinner here. First I'll start with the positive:

-Beautiful Details
-Meeting Beast
-Cast Members Outside were wonderful

This is where the magic ends. The food was terrible, not up to Disney standards at all. We ordered French onion soup to start, and it was pitiful. Like canned French onion soup with two old, small, pieces of bread. The cheese on top was a giant lump, as if the soup had been sitting a while before it was brought out.

For the main courses we ordered the shrimp and scallop dish and steak dinner based off of the servers recommendation stating these were the best items on the menu. Well unfortunately it was either a bad night in the kitchen or they are just trying to get you to order the most expensive items on the menu.The seafood was NOT fresh and I'm from Florida, I know fresh seafood. The steak was good but not great, and I won't complain about the price of a steak if it is worth it, this was not.

We also had 2 children with us (age 4 & 2) who just wanted some buttered noodles with cheese and this was a disaster. First they brought out two scalding hot plates with small bowls of cold noodles with about 3 shreds of cheese on each...why was the plate so hot when the noodles weren't? Who gives hot plates to small children? Then my youngest, who loves noodles took one bite and spit it out (she's not even a picky eater). So I tried them, they were awful. Not sure how they messed up noodles, but they did.

They charged us for items we didn't receive and the server was rude and acted as if personally insulted when we pointed it out.

Honestly there are too many better options throughout Disney to waste time here. Such a disappointment...

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere