“best venezuelan restaruant” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Latin, Venezuelan
Orlando, Florida
“best venezuelan restaruant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

yesterday i went to taka takas and it was a experience i had never had before and it had great food to tell the truth it was the greatest food ever im venezuelan and i always had to go kissimmee to find a good arepa or empanadas or even a cachapa i have had all the things on the menu and i dont regret any single one they truly successed in this restaruant everyone thats venezuelan should go here its the best!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Winter Springs, Florida
“New Venezuelan Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

My wife is Venezuelan and told me there was a new restaurant closer to us than others we know, so of course I said we needed to try it that night. The owners and staff were very friendly. They menu had the expected Venezuelan traditional dishes such as arepas, empenadas, cachapas, tequenos, etc. it was all freshly cooked and good. We both had arepas, mine was a combination beef and pork while my wife had one with chicken salad. We also had a cachapa, and got several cachitos to take home for breakfast the net morning. I always recommend arepas, but if you know Venezuelan food, I am sure they have whatever you might have a hunger for at the time.

• Visited October 2012