“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport

You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5425 Gateway Village Circle, Orlando, FL 32812 (Orlando International Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Park, Stay & Go Package
Ranked #3 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Great stay, friendly staff highly recommended if you need a place to stay in the area. You will not be disappointed. They will go above and beyond to make sure your stay is pleasant. The breakfast and dinner (Mon-Thur) is also pretty good. Can't say a bad thing about this place.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Tara_GSM_HW, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
I wanted to Thank You for sharing your recent experience with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we would love to have you back for another visit. If you need any assistance with future reservations, please feel free to contact me directly. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Tara.Morris@Hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Chesterfield, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

We stayed here after a cruise for Two days. There are no restaurants around there at all..we bought food from the little store they have there but it was quite pricey. The rooms were nice and big and clean. We went to the pool and when we went to reenter the building our cards wouldn't work because they deactivated them because it was afternoon. Even though we were not checking out. We had to walk all the way around the building in our bathing suits to go into the main entrance. Not too happy about this at all! The staff said they always do that cause they are not sure when you are leaving! Hello I had a 2 day reservation!! The continental breakfast was fine but when 10 am comes food is taken away immediately! It is very close to the airport and they do have a free shuttle. I would stay again only if I had a car!!! You are stuck there if you don't have a car...

• Stayed March 2014
Tara_AGM_HW, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this review, November 6, 2014
Thank you so much for your recent review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your spacious suite. Many of our guests enjoy our fire pit and basketball court as well. We have many new restaurants within walking distance that are very popular. If you are in the Orlando area, please feel free to contact us for your lodging needs. Have a wondeful day and safe travels!

Assistant General Manager
Magnolia, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

We traveled to Orlando with another couple and stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. It was very comfortable and clean and neat. We were able to socialize in the common rooms and still have privacy at hand with the bedrooms/bathrooms on either side of the common area (living room, dining and kitchen

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our TripAdvisor community! I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your service and accommodations. Also, I am pleased that our two-bedroom suites were just what your family needed during your stay with us. Please feel free to contact me direcly if you have any other comments or suggestions on how we can exceed your expectations. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Harrisburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Everything was top notch! I would definitely return. Patricia was very helpful at the front desk.
The shuttle was on time and the room and bedding was great, clean and very comfortable. A very pleasant stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
I wanted to personally Thank You for your review of our hotel. I have communicated to Patricia about your amazing review about her. Our team always looks forward to the opportunity to make every stay a pleasant one and I am happy to hear that we were able to welcome and appease you during your stay. We hope you will visit us again in the future. Safe travels!

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Typically we stay at Homewood brand because of pet friendly policy they have. This hotel is clearly one of the BEST of their brand we've stayed. Clean rooms, fantastic and caring staff and decor in rooms is well maintained. Can say enough about what a wonderful hotel it is. Nearby is Bonefish Grill, great fish restaurant and staff are helpful to advise best place to fill car up (vs. overpriced gas stations nearest) to giving an address to be picked up on GPS (on rental GPS the street didn't exist). Staff are top notch. We will come back to this hotel for sure.

Room Tip: quieter to overlook parking lot vs. pool
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We take pride in our hotel and it means a lot to us when our guests take the time to share their experience with others. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your service and accommodations. Please feel free to contact me direcly if you have any other comments or suggestions on how we can exceed your expectations. We hope you will come visit us again if your travels ever bring you back to the Orlando area! Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Westminster, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

After having returned to Homewoods Suites from a Disney Cruise (with a wife, two daughters, three granddaugters and 14 bags of luggage) and a challenging sickness, we were informed that two of our granddaughter's bags were still at the ship and we had two bags there were not ours. Disney had arranged for us to swap bags at the Orlando Airport Site and fortunately for me, Homewood sent Tyler (who drives one of their shuttle buses) to take care of me and TAKE CARE OF ME HE DID!!! In a world filled with young people who can barely speak I found an engaging, competent, and helpful young man whose personality is a phenomenal PLUS for Homewood Suites. In less than 20 minutes I was dropped at a pharmacy to pick up medicine for a sickness, dropped at the airport to swap bags, and returned to Homewood while having an enjoyable conversation the whole time. May I be so bold as to suggest that if Homewood Suites (or any other competitive hotel chain) wanted to select an example to teach their staff how first impressions are properly made, Tyler, would be the one to emulate. Thanks, Tyler.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your kind words about Tyler! I am so happy to hear that Tyler took care of you and your family's needs when you arrived at our hotel. I have shared your wonderful review with him and the rest of the staff. We hope that you will visit us again. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Travel to Orlando often for work and fun and usually stay in different hotels around the city based on my needs so this time I chose this hotel because I wanted to be near the airport to catch an early flight. Best decision ever, The rooms are spacious, very clean, the staff is SUPER friendly and helpful. They hotel offers unlimited beer and wine for all guests in the evenings. The young lady (Long Dark hair) that checked me in set me up with a shuttle appointment the next morning, Met the Manager working that night Louis, Super friendly guy, was nice enough to come up and help me with a TV issue (no big deal) it was resolved quickly. I asked for a late checkout they were able to honor and as I was leaving the housekeeper working next to my room made a point to thanked me for staying there and wished me a great day (rare these days). I was quite impressed. Strongly recommend this hotel. Will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Tara_GSM_HW, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
We are constantly monitoring the performance of our team member to make sure our valuable guests are welcomed with efficient and pleasant service. Your comments have been communicated to all our associates and posted on our bulletin board as a reminder of how much we can impact our guests in a positive way. We hope you will come visit us again if your travels ever bring you back to the Orlando area! Have a wonderful day and safe travels!

Tara.Morris@Hilton.com

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport? Share your experiences!