“great service” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Hillsboro, Ohio
“great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

was close to our hotel,waitress very attentive,meal very good,we went early to beat the crowds,it fills up very fast,very good value

Visited May 2013

86% Recommend
Savannah, Georgia
“OK, but not as good as other Bonefish we've been to”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

On our last night in Orlando we decided to try out the Bonefish Grill which was right around the corner from our resort. We got there just after 5PM and they were already busy. One of the first things I asked our server was about specials and no mention was made at all about a Wednesday Special they have on Firecracker Shrimp for $5. We ordered our dinner and was asked if we would like bread and I said yes with my salad. The salads arrived and no bread, though I was told a fresh batch was coming out of the over. OK...they just started the evening meals and ran out of bread already??? Well, I was completely done with my salad and still no bread. Our main course arrived and still no bread. The server apologized and said there would be no charge for the salad. The meal itself was just OK, but not near the quality they do here at our local Bonefish in Savannah. It was during our meal that I also noticed that most everyone was getting an appetizer that looked very good. It was then that I asked about what was so popular and was told about the Firecracker Shrimp Special on Wednesday. Had I been told about this special from the beginning I would have ordered it for us....Go Figure. Another thing that bothers me a bit is when restaurants have TV's in my view with nothing but sports going on. I go to eat...not watch a game. This is ok if you are going to a sports bar or place that is well known for this sort of thing, but when I spend a good amount of money on a meal I want nice relaxing music, and not having to hear people at the bar ranting over some play just made. So, this was our first and last visit to this particular Bonefish Grill.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Awesome food and friendly service! We would definitely go again! The brownie dessert was great! The bang bang shrimp appetizer was great, as well. A little spicy but very good!

Tampa, Florida
“The Best Bonefish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

New, great service , great bar, and the planked Salmon was terrific. Better than other Bonefish. Very close to SeaWorld.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“BANG BANG SHRIMP! :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We had decided to venture across to the Bonefish Grill as it was the nearest restaurant to our hotel. The first time we did, it was queued out the door, possibly due to the Memorial Day weekend.

The next time we came, they had a promotion on Wednesday where we could get Bang Bang Shrimp for $5. My boyfriend isn't big on seafood but we thought at a price like that we should try it - and we were glad that we did. It was yummy. Crispy shrimp tossed in a creamy spicy sauce, eaten with chopsticks - I would never have thought to eat shrimp like that but it worked well.

We were offered lovely freshly made hot bread with pesto and the waitress could not do enough for us, she was very attentive and friendly. After having no success finding a bar that served cider in Orlando (my bf had to explain to a couple what it actually was) we found that they served Angry Orchard cider, a beautiful drink that was so delicious.

For main course, my boyfriend had a steak and I had lily's chicken (chicken with goat cheese, spinach, artichoke & lemon basil sauce). I was not able to finish my entree, so they kindly boxed it up for me and I could eat it at home.

The meal for the two of us came to under $50.

• Visited May 2013