“One of the best dining experiences I've ever had!” 5 of 5 stars

(407) 352-4844
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Roy's Hawaiian Fusion is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 3,106 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood, Pacific Rim
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert, Private Dining
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Dr Phillips Blvd.
Boston, Massachusetts
“One of the best dining experiences I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

My girlfriends and I were looking for a lovely place to eat in Orlando- and we found a gem! From the food, to the service and atmosphere it was the perfect GNO. Our waiter was so accommodating, and even made the experience special with a dessert and picture for our birthdays. The drinks were fantastic- I honestly can't rave enough about this restaurant. I really wish there was one in Boston!!! This is a must must must if you are looking for a delicious, classy, modern and excellent dining experience.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Dublin, Ireland
“Birthday Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I reserved a table through the website for my boyfriend's birthday. The menus had a printout on front of them saying his name and happy birthday which was nice. We were given these as we left, tied neatly with ribbon. Service was good we tried a couple of cocktails which were lovely. He had the fillet mignon which he said was cooked perfectly, while I had the meatloaf which was delicious. For desert we ordered a pineapple upside down cake and the server also brought out a complimentry chocolate cake too, these were some of the best deserts I have had in a long time. Nice vibe in the restaurant and the manager checked on everybody's tables throughout the evening.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Classy & tasty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

I was a little intimidated when I arrived at this restaurant. I had a 1 year old with me and the place looked very classy. We were on vacation so wanted to find a nice place but kid-friendly. To my surprise it was! They offered a coloring book and crayons when we checked in (which I declined because my son would just eat the crayons). They also gave us a free plate of a quesadilla, celery & carrots before we even ordered our food. It kept my son busy long enough for us to look at the menu and get our food. Speaking of our food - absolutely delicious! I do agree with a previous poster that the portions were smaller than im used to seeing. But i was satisfied. My husband wouldn't have minded a lil more food. With that said, we will definitely be back!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Middletown, NY
“Creative dishes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

This redtaurant had some very appetizing itemson the menu that seemed very creative. Because of that, we opted to get a sampler appetizer that was delicious. The three entrees ordered by the table were all succulent. My only complaint is that the portions were average. I know some people feel overwhelmed by man sized plates, but i feel excitement. Other than the fact that both my wife and i ate every morsel of food on our plates, the dinner was delicious.
I greatly appreciated the quesadilla that was brought out for my 15 month old on the house. Very classy. The great service continued throughout our meal.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
florida
“Food is usually good, service is bothersome, restaurant is noisy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is a tourist experience type restaurant. I live nearby and have given this place a few tries over the last 5 years and have lamented the choice almost each time. Food is not bad with a few notable exceptions. The servers are ever-pesent to the point of annoying. If you want to dine here with a date or your spouse just know that pretty much every conversation will be interrupted. If you really don't care to talk with your tablemate it is perfect because you'll get to talk with your waiter quite a bit. Some tables can be very close to others. They really are working on maximizing the hourly yield here.
This would only be good if you are a tourist and are coming with some younger kids and then their "shtick" may be ok.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Jeannie L, Guest Relations Manager at Roy's Hawaiian Fusion, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
We're so sorry to hear that you didn't not enjoy your visit to Roy's Orlando, and thank you for having visited us multiple times over the last five years.
.Do you have time to chat with our Managing Partner? Feedback like this is valuable to as we strive to create relationships that are genuine and supportive of our guests and want to ensure everybody who visits us leaves happy, especially our locals and Dr. P residents. Date nights, are of course a special time and in no way do we want to have you leave feeling like you weren't able to have a good conversation with your spouse.

What would be the best way to connect? My email is jlee@roysrestaurant.com and I hope to hear from you. Additionally, please keep my email for future reservations. I will ensure you are seated at a quiet table and make sure you have nothing less than a great date-night.

Again, mahalo for your feedback.

Jeannie Lee @ Roy's Restaurant