“"BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK"” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Anthem, Arizona
“"BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

While vacationing in Orlando,my wife and I went to dinner at O'Charleys and found it to be the best bang for the buck!
My wife ordered the Grilled Cedar Salmon which is grilled on a cedar board and the taste is greaaaaaat!
I ordered the 9oz sirloin which was cooked to perfection and melted in you mouth....Yes, melted in your mouth!!!!!
Along with a couple of drinks and the bill was less than 40.00 dollars.
The staff and service were great and don't forget to try the hot buttered dinner rolls,
its a treat you will not forget.

• Visited April 2012

“Excellent steak.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012 via mobile

Today my husband and I had a late lunch at o Charley's. We both ordered the Rib-eye steak and they came out perfectly cooked. It was one of the best steaks I have ever had, and will most defenatly return.

burlington,ontario
“Best deal in Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

Happy hour 2pm-7pm
$20.00 meal special for 2 people. Mea,l choice of 4 starters, we had large heaping plate of nachos, then an entree each, choice of 6. We went twice during our weeks vacation, had 4 different entrees between us and shared, everything delicious.
Albert

re questions below, not sure about delivery or brunch

Vancouver, BC Canada
“Had higher expectations”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

After reading pretty good reviews about this restaurant and viewing its menu online, my family and I decided to give it a try. The atmosphere was quite welcoming and staff were very friendly.

There is a vey extensive menu; something for everyone. We ordered potato skins for an appetizer as they were half price during happy hour (which ended sometime around 6 or 7 pm). They were very good.

For my entree, I ordered the prime rib, done to medium rare. As someone who loves prime rib and orders it whenever I get the chance, I was disappointed. It was on the rarer side of medium rare and the meat was tough.

The kids menu is pretty good though and my 6 yr old ordered the kids hamburger, which is 2 sliders. He enjoyed it and ate most of it. My husband ordered the Louisiana steak. He said it was quite good.

If you happen to have an Orlando Magicard which is available from the Orlando Visitor Centre, you can show the card and get 10% off the meal. This is a good card to get for discounts on dining, activities and shopping.

Personally I'm not sure about O'Charleys as I've had better meals elsewhere. It didn't impress me enough to consider going back. However, my husband and son were OK with their meals so it probably depends on what food you order.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Torrington, Connecticut
“Rolls were best part”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

First ones in door Sunday 11 AM. We had free appetizer of potato skins even though they will just warm and not hot we enjoyed them. Salad was great and rolls you can't beat. I asked for steak very well done and didn't want any pink. It came medium at best I couldn't eat it. Had chicken tenders that were great. Service was OK My girlfriend will be rating her service which was't excellent either. We won't be going back to many other choices here in Orlando.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere