“Great hotel for early morning flight but no parking” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport at Gateway Village

You added Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport at Gateway Village to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport at Gateway Village
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5460 Gateway Village Circle, Orlando, FL 32812 (Orlando International Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Park, Stay & Go Package
Ranked #5 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Florida
“Great hotel for early morning flight but no parking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Terrific hotel that's clean and spacious. The breakfast was adequate but not extravagant. My only complaint was that there wasn't enough space to leave our car there so that we didn't have to park at the airport. Maybe I should have investigated prior but it was a little bit of a letdown. I would encourage anyone expecting to do this to call in advance.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport at Gateway Village, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thank you for your taking time to share your valuable feedback with us and the TripAdvisor community. We were pleased you enjoyed our clean and spacious property. However, I would like to apologize that you were not able to utilize our park stay and go package offered to guests wanting to leave their car when flying out of Orlando. For future I will be more than happy to assist you with your booking so we can ensure 100% satisfaction for you. Please contact me directly so I can assist you with this. In the meantime if there is anything else needed please feel free to contact me directly.

Allison.Martin2@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
O'Fallon, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

We stayed in a suite and it was marvelous. Very roomy and comfortable. Breakfast was yummy and staff kept everything fresh and refilled. The entire property was immaculately clean. Close to lots of restaurants and little shops as well.

Room Tip: Always get a suite if available.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. We are please that you were able to enjoy one of our spacious studio suites. Thank you for praising the cleanliness of the property as well along with the convenience of our location being a walk away from several great restaurants. We hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you back even if it just is for another 1 night stay. Please feel free to contact me if I can of any further assistance.

Springfield, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

We stayed at this motel 2 nights in December 2013 before taking a cruise along with our adult children and their families. It was spotless, had the most delicious breakfast and the best staff I have ever experienced. The shuttle was prompt at the airport and they even offered to take us back to retrieve some luggage that got on the wrong flight if need be. All of the desk staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Ally was so welcoming and spoke with us while we enjoyed their mega breakfast bar. She was friendly, informative and had the most pleasant personality. We will absolutely stay here again and tell all our friends about this find in Orlando

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent review on the Trip Advisor. We appreciate you taking a moment to share the excellent experience you had while staying with us. We were delighted to see you felt we set the bar when it comes the level of service that our staff provided along with our prompt shuttle this stay exceeded expectations from beginning to end. It was a pleasure meeting you during breakfast and I look forward to welcoming you back soon. Please contact me if I can be of any assistance and feel free to share my contact information with your friends if they need any assistance at all.

Tamarac, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

My family usually stays at Homewood Suites, however, during this Xmas trip to the Disney theme parks, we decided to cash in our Hilton Honor points and stay at this hotel.

I particularly like the Orlando airport area hotels since it is 'comparatively' close the Orange Blossom Trail restaurants, and slightly on the 'outskirts' of the Disney area (so the costs are generally lower than the Disney area comparable hotels).

To our pleasant surprise, we fell in love with this hotel. The bed was plush and comfortable with plenty of pillows. The room was well cleaned and was very inviting.
The breakfast area was very large and the food supplies were continuously replenished, and the trash taken out often (see my other Homewood Suites review on how poor the breakfast service and the breakfast area was). The coffee area had plenty of coffee 24x7.

I think that now, going forward, we are going to switch (from Homewood Suites) to Hampton Inn & Suites.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your great stay with the Trip Advisor community and we appreciate you choosing our Hampton Inn and Suites for this recent holiday trip. I am glad that our airport property was a perfect location for you without the high price a being right near the theme parks and we are happy to see you fell in love once experiencing our facilities and staff. Thank you again for not only your loyalty to Hilton but to Hampton! We look forward to welcoming you back soon and please contact me directly if I can be of any assistance.

Cocoa Beach, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Hampton Inn USED to have great beds. Thought the last time I traveled and had a rock-hard bed at Hampton Inn, it was just a fluke. It wasn't. The bed is rock-hard. I should have gone camping and saved a fortune. Otherwise, clean, decent breakfast. Everything I've always liked about HI......except the awful bed.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport at Gateway Village, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to share some valuable feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We all know how important a good night’s rest is when traveling and I wanted to apologize that you found the Hampton Cloud 9 standard mattress felt rock hard. I was hoping you could take a moment to reach out to me directly as I was hoping for some additional information. I am glad you were able to enjoy the other amenities offered. Again, I thank you for your feedback and I do look forward to speaking with you soon as we definitely would like to welcome you back!

Tampa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

This was a great place to stay! It is new, clean and in a very wonderful location. The shuttle service to the airport was a nice addition for a very low price/free amount you are also able to leave your car, depending on your length of stay. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank for your sharing your great experience with the Trip Advisor community. We appreciate your compliments regarding our complimentary airport shuttle service and glad to see you utilized our park stay and go package allowing you to leave your car when flying out of Orlando International Airport. We look forward to having you as our guest during your next travels through or to Orlando! Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance.

USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Stayed here last night. Rooms were nice. Firepit outside is a nice touch. Forgot my hairspray and Louiciana arranged for Stanley to shuttle me to Walgreens to pick up what I had forgotten--and it was complimentary. Will stay here again due to great employees!! Rooms were clean and well kept. Shower was also nice. Breakfast was so so. All in all a nice hotel.

Stayed December 2013
Allison M, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport at Gateway Village, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you for writing a review about your very recent stay at our hotel and sharing it on Trip Advisor! It pleases us to see that the staff really made your stay and I will be sure to recognize both Louciana and Stanley for their efforts! We also appreciate your comments regarding cleanliness and layout of the guestrooms. Thanks again for your review and I hope to welcome you back sooner than later and ask that you please contact me directly if I can be of any assistance.

Happy Holidays!
Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport
407.857.2830

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport at Gateway Village? Share your experiences!