“Clean, modern airport hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport at Gateway Village

You added Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport at Gateway Village to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport at Gateway Village
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5460 Gateway Village Circle, Orlando, FL 32812 (Orlando International Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Park, Stay & Go Package
Ranked #4 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Calgary
“Clean, modern airport hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

This is a lovely Hampton Inn property with a convenient location. In addition we were impressed by the friendly, timely shuttle service from the airport and the very clean rooms. This is one of the nicer Hampton Inn locations we have visited.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Sebastian P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport at Gateway Village, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with the Tripadvisor community. We are glad that you enjoyed the service from the shuttle and the design of the hotel. We hope to have you as a guest in the futre if your travels bring you back into the the Orlando area. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

sebastian.peralta@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

The free breakfast is what me and my husband enjoyed the most, it was very delicious and full of variety considering that it is free. Its not very close to the attractions and does not offer any shuttle rides but it is a very nice hotel for its value. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with the Tripadvisor community. We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed the breakfast and that you would definitely stay with us again. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

After our flight home from Orlando Airport was cancelled we were stuck finding a room. The airlines gave us vouchers for special pricing at some other hotels in the area. Since I'm a Hilton Honors member I wanted to stay at a Hilton Property. When I called the hotel to inquire about a room for us to check in to immediately due to our flight cancellation I was treated so professionaly but the gentleman I spoke to at the front desk. I explained the room rates I received at other properties and he was able to offer us the same rate as those locations. They sent the complimentary shuttle to pick us up and they were very prompt and our driver was helpful, friendly and professional. Upon check in I could tell immediately this was a newer Hampton Inn Property. Everything was setup wonderfully complete with wonderful outdoor furniture on the patio and a fire pit if I remember correctly. Our hotel room didn't disappoint either. The hotel offer us the shuttle if we wanted to go to any restaurants for dinner in the area. Across the parking lot from the hotel was the Bonefish Grill which was recommended by the hotel staff so we had dinner there and it was wonderful. Based on the reasons for my stay they made the situation much easier with their hospitality and concern for our comfort. If I was in the area again I would definitely stay or recommend to anyone to stay you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your experience with the Tripadvisor community. We understand how hectic air travel can be, we are glad we were able to help you during a stressful situation. As you pointed out we are a new property less than one year old. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the service, design and furnishings. We hope to have you as a guest again in the future in a b If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

sebastian.peralta@hilton.cometter situation.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This hotel was lovely from the minute they pick you up from the airport with a free courtesy shuttle and down to the last person who says goodbye, the staff is super helpful, friendly and obviously loves their job. The general manger is just awesome and the free breakfast was great! We chose to stay here pre cruise as our flight got in late and I didn't want to pay the overinflated prices at the port/beach area for such a quick stay. The hotel drove us back to the airport first thing in the morning where we did a one way car rental with Budget to the port. So much cheaper than cruise shuttles and way more relaxed. Rooms were spacious and the whole place was immaculate! This is probably one of the nicest if not the nicest Hamptons we have ever stayed in...don't hesitate!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your experience with the Tripadvisor community. We are glad we were a perfect fit for your cruise plans, we have many guest who enjoy the same convenience when taking cruise from Port Canaveral. We hope to have you as our guest next time your plans bring you into Orlando. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Carmel, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stayed at this property 4 nights to visit family in Orlando to enjoy Sea World and Disney World. Starting with the shuttle service, to check-in and to all services during our stay, everyone on the hotel staff was so nice and helpful. The free Bang-Bang shrimp across the street at Bone Fish was a nice offer we enjoyed.

The property is in a good location, very close to the Orlando airport, but also not that far from Sea World & Disney World. It has a nice swimming pool we all enjoyed as well. We highly recommend this property!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing with the Tripadvisor community that we were a great fit and value for your family vacation. We are also happy to hear you enjoyed our van service, pool and one of the many restaurants which are in walking distance. We invite you to stay with us again if your travels bring you back into the area. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

This Hampton is by far the nicest Hampton I've ever been to. Parking was not a problem, and I checked in late at night without a reservation, but Stanley the guest agent was able to book me a room without hesitation. He was very courteous, and I had a nice short conversation with him before I checked into my room. Who knew that employees who work late nights could still be so friendly?

The room was perfect when I went inside. The bathrooms are pristine, which is great because I can be a little OCD when it comes to cleanliness. The bed was was very comfortable and all the sheets were very clean.

The next morning we had breakfast on the patio outside, near the pool. It was gorgeous weather outside, and they have so much seating out there. One of the first things I noticed they offer for breakfast were the turkey sausage links. This pretty much completed my stay because my boyfriend and I don't eat pork, so it's the perfect and healthiest option for other guests like us. The scrambled eggs were fully cooked (awesome!) and NOT runny, unlike the scrambled eggs that you will find at most other hotels' breakfast bars.

Checkout was a breeze. The guest agent who checked me out, Victoria, was very pleasant. She greeted me with a smile and wanted to make sure that I had a great stay. I couldn't ask for a better experience.

I will only be staying at this Hampton when I visit Orlando in the future! Like the commercials that claim "Hamptonality", this one most certainly has it!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Sebastian P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport at Gateway Village, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
We are elated to hear that you had an amazing stay, we happy to hear you enjoyed so many aspects of the hotel. Thank you for sharing such a detailed review with the Tripadvisor community. We also appreciate you recognizing Stanley's and Victoria's efforts, they are a great part of the team and I will make sure to recognize their efforts. We hope to have you as our guests again in the future. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Lancaster, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

The primary reason that we chose this hotel was its proximity to the airport and the shuttle. The shuttle was overbooked and we had to wait for the next shuttle, which caused us to feel rushed at the airport. Room was clean and comfortable. Walking distance to variety of restaurants. Too rainy to swim but pool appeared clean and nice. Lobby well decorated. Left too early to have breakfast so no review regarding food.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with the Tripadvisor community. I'm sorry we were not able to meet you expectations for your shuttle needs. We are always working to improve and we appreciate the feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the aothe features of the hotel. We hope to have you as a guest again in the future. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

sebastian.peralta@hilton.com

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport at Gateway Village? Share your experiences!