“A Great Stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport at Gateway Village

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport at Gateway Village to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport at Gateway Village
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5460 Gateway Village Circle, Orlando, FL 32812 (Orlando International Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Park, Stay and Go Package
Ranked #3 of 329 hotels in Orlando
Enterprise, Al
“A Great Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

We stayed in the studio suite for 5 nights and WOW! What a big room! We had 2 adults and 3 kids and never felt crowded. The staff was very helpful, looking up different locations on google for us at the front desk. Any request we had (more towels, shampoo, pillows, etc) was always handled promptly. Housekeeping did a great job and was VERY HONEST. In our hurry to get to the parks one morning, we left a pair of diamond earrings on the night stand, a diamond journey necklace, and a 3DS with 15 game cartridges laying out...NOTHING WAS EVEN MOVED. We've heard all the horror stories about things going missing in hotel rooms, but this place has hired a great housekeeping staff. Hotel is very clean and breakfast always had a variety to choose from. No noise from the airport nearby. Plenty of restaurants to choose from close by, some within walking distance. We will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Studio suites don't cost a lot more, but are very roomy and worth the extra cost if you have kid...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Sebastian P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport at Gateway Village, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
We are delighted to hear that you were impressed with both our hotel and staff. We are thankful for you taking the time to share your great experiences with the Tripadvisor community. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back into the area. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

452 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

We loved this hotel. It is new. The staff were very helpful especially Victoria at the front desk. She helped us with directions so well that we didn't even have to stop and ask along the way. When we asked to extend our check-out she replied"of course". The fire-pit is a lovely add-on. We sat out there and met other travelers from Canada and just enjoyed that sitting area.This hotel and staff deserve 5 stars.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for our 5 star review and all the great comments about your stay. Victoria is a great associate, thank you for taking the time to recognize her. I will make sure to recognize her on our end. We are glad you enjoyed our fire pit, it's a guest favorite. We hope to have you as a guest in the future. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Tyler, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

The entire week I stayed at this hotel, all agents exceeded my expectations especially a gentleman by the name of Nick. I can be a needy person and Nick completed every request I made in a timely manner. Whether it was simple within the hotel or restaurant recommendations, attractions and nightlife suggestions.He was very knnowledgable and answered every question I asked. He was very delightful from the second I walked into the hotel and even as I was leaving, telling me he would see me again soon.
Hampton Inn and Suites happens to be the cleanest and best managed hotel I have visited. The rooms are amazing and very comfortable. This was my very first Orlando experience and it couldn't have been better thanks to this hotel and staff. It was truly a pleasure staying.I felt very welcomed. I honestly will not stay at another hotel in Orlando. I will always return to this location.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Sebastian P, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport at Gateway Village, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
We are glad that we exceeded your expectations during your stay with us. Nick is one of great associates and I will make sure to recognize his efforts. Thank you for taking the time to share your great experiences you had while you were our guest. We hope your travels bring you back into the area in the future and that you will be our guest again. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Huntington Woods, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Conveniently located near the airport. This property was clean, easy to find, located next to several restaurants, and the stafff was very attentive. What more can you ask for? I only stayed one evening, and had to leave super early in the morning, so I did not utilize the breakfast. I slected this hotel based on location and price.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Sebastian P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport at Gateway Village, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write our review of our property. Although your stay was short we a glad to hear your expectations were met. We hope to have an opportunity to have you as our guest again in the future. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Great Newer Hotel! We had a two queen bed suite for our family of five. Had a warm welcome by the front desk staff which always starts your experience off well. Our room was very clean. It had a great desk area dividing the space to the sleeper sofa which is a well thought out layout. The room also had a mini-fridge, microwave and coffee maker. This is an added benefit for families traveling. We asked for extra pillows and blankets to be brought up. They were delivered in less than five minutes! Wow! I do not get that service at the five star hotels I stay in!! This hotel is geared towards the business traveler but do not overlook it if you are in the Orlando area doing all the "Parks". They have a nice pool with a fire place outside in the evenings that you can sit back and relax. This is not a typical Hampton- they have went out of their way in maintaining this hotel with the cleanliness of the rooms down to the breakfast area in the morning. They had a great breakfast selection and coffee area with great coffee and a fabulous selection of flavored creams!
I recommend staying at this hotel while visiting Orlando either for business or a pleasure trip with the family. Best little secret in Orlando!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
We are so glad that everything went great during your stay. Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experiences while you were our guest with the Tripadvisor community. We look forward to having you as our guest in the future if your travels bring you back into the area. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

West Palm Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

This Hampton Inn is a very fine facility. The lobby is reminiscent of a 5 star hotel with a service staff which matches. Being a frequent Hilton Hotel traveler, my room was upgraded upon arrival to a suite which was so spacious and well furnished..including the comfortable beds. The hotel is located within walking distance to several well known restaurant chains including one which is open all night.....well appreciated after my late night flight and arrival time. Best of all, I was allowed to extend my departure time to mid afternoon....a necessity. Thank You, Orlando...I cannot wait to return!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for all your kind comments about our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are delighted to hear you found everything to your liking. We hope your travels bring you back into the area and that you will stay with us again. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Boca Raton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I appreciate the professional, helpful, courteous customer service. Ally, the guest service manager, really went above and beyond to provide the best service possible. Very hard to come by these days. A++ Rating by me. Thanks, Ally!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Sebastian P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport at Gateway Village, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to recognize Ally. She does an excellent job as our Guest Service Manager and I will take the time to personally recognize her efforts. We hope to have you as our guest again if your travels bring you back into the area. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

sebastian.peralta@hilton.com

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport at Gateway Village? Share your experiences!