“Wow don't look no further.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport at Gateway Village

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport at Gateway Village to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport at Gateway Village
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5460 Gateway Village Circle, Orlando, FL 32812 (Orlando International Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10% with AAA
Ranked #4 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Park Forest, Illinois
“Wow don't look no further.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Wow great staff. Wonderful smiles greet you at the front desk.Airport shuttle free.Best price shuttle service to the port canaveral.Rooms remind me of home clean spotless and comfortably.Did I mention great staff. Location location minutes away from airport.The hotel has that new smell. Great coffee and breakfast.

• Stayed March 2013
Sebastian P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport at Gateway Village, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you for the ringing endorsement of the property and staff. Thank you for taking the time to share those thoughts with the Tripadvisor community. We hope to have you as our guest again in the future. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

sebastian.peralta@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I stayed here for one night after an entire day at Disney before heading back home. The hotel is about 35 minutes away from the Disney parks. The hotel was exceptionally clean. The staff were very friendly and polite. Both check-in and check out were seamless and took only a few minutes total. The hotel is very convenient to the airport, it's literally about a 2 minutes drive away.

I found the room to be very quiet as well. I would definitely stay here again and plan to the next time I'm in Orlando.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your positive views regarding your stay with us, we are please to hear everything went great during your stay. We look forward to having you as our guest again when you come back to the Orlando area. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Pulling up to the hotel it looked super packed in the parking lot. I was worried because I used to work in the hotel industry and the thought of walking into an overbooked hotel is not a comforting one. However, I was greeted with a smile by all Hyatt front desk staff. Nick was especially helpful and kind! The room was so very clean and spacious. Even though the hotel was packed to the brim I didn't hear a peep from my neighbors and had a great night's sleep. The area the hotel is located is extraordinarily convenient for all visitors to Orlando whether it be for a family vacation, couples getaway, and staying for a conference in my opinion. The fitness center they have is small, but very nice, clean, and accommodating. I was able to get in the workout I wanted. Great stay. Didn't care for the shower curtain, but I will return.

Room Tip: The west or back side of the hotel looks over an area where the planes are landing into the airport...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
We are so glad that you chose to stay with us during your travels and for taking the time to share your experience with the Tripadvisor community. We are happy to hear that we met your needs during your trip, also thank for taking the time to recognize Nick he is one of our many great associates. I will make sure that we recognize him at the property level. We hope you have another opportunity to stay with us in the future. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Spring Hill, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I don't usually stay in Orlando, but since I had several days of business to take care of in the city I decided to roll the dice.
The guy I was meeting with decided to stay at the Hampton Inn @ Suites in Gateway Village even though I had suggested the Holiday Inn by Universal. I am happy to say this hotel is very nice being around a year old(?). I always like staying in a relatively new property, but sometimes the property is nice but the service is so-so but that is not the case here. The staff were all very friendly and attentive and I got the feeling they actually cared.
Another nice aspect of this property is there are 4 decent chain restaurants within an easy walk.

Room Tip: I'm not sure there is a bad room in the place. You will have occasional airplane noise no matte...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
We are glad you decided to stay with us during your Orlando trip. You are correct we are fairly new having opened in August of 2012. Thank your for recognizing the service level provided by our staff, we take great pride in it. We hope that if you decide to stay in Orlando again that you will choose to stay with us. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Potsdam, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

From the airport pickup to the free breakfast, the service was great. Although I had to wait a bit for the pick up, once dropped at the hotel the driver than helped me get to a nearby pharmacy to pick up some things I forgot. As a Honors member, I got upgraded to a larger room. I had work to do , so it was very convenient. There are several restaurants nearby, so I merely popped out for a bite, and then back to work. The engineering staff were great, when a circuit breaker left me somewhat powerless. My wife then joined me, and we went out to dinner. Next morning had a fine breakfast and went on our way. Great service, one of the newest hotels close to Orlando International.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Sebastian P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport at Gateway Village, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Thank you for being a valued Hilton Honors member and for taking the time to share your experiences with the Tripadvisor community. Ware pleased to hear that everything was taken care of during your stay and that you found our location convenient to all your needs. We hope to have you as our guest in the future. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

SE USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

The receptionist was friendly and very efficient. We had a king suite on the second floor - it was extraordinary, especially for the price.
The room was clean, the shower was a step-in with almost instant hot water and a great shower head. Lighting was wonderful.
The elevator was spacious and speedy and the grounds were nice, with convenient parking.
An added bonus is the fact that three restaurants are within walking distance. They offer discounts to hotel guests.
There is a shuttle to the airport. We would stay here again and highly recommend this property.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Sebastian P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport at Gateway Village, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Thank you for highly recommending our property to the Tripadvisor community. We are glad we were an excellent part of your travels. We look forward to having you as our guest again if you return to the area. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

Pittsburgh, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Stayed at this convenient hotel five minutes from the airport. This hotel opened in August, 2012 and is clean and comfortable. Front desk clerk was helpful and friendly and provided information about the hotel and nearby restaurants. New York Deli and Bonefish Grill is across the parking lot and there are other restaurants within a few minute drive. Important to note that if you need gas, do not go to the station closest to the hotel - it is $2 per gallon more than the next closest gas station! The morning breakfast was normal Hampton fare. While unexciting, it provided sufficient choices for a quick breakfast. Would recommend this hotel if you are looking for a room close to the airport. With that said, remember that being near the airport means planes flying overhead at all hours.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
We pride ourselves in providing great service and we are glad to hear that it showed during your stay. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Tripadvisor community. If your travels bring you back to the Orlando International Airport area we hope to have you as our guest again. If I can be of further assistance please contact me directly.

sebastian.peralta@hilton.com

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando Airport at Gateway Village? Share your experiences!