“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars

Winter park, Florida, United States
4 attraction reviews
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I had a great and most importantly, a safe experience with bryan as my instructor. I felt confident in my skills while in the water and at the end. There were only 8 people in my group and 3 people there at each session to assist, which again put my mind at ease! I would definitely reccomend below H2O and I look forward to going on dive trips with this organization!

Visited October 2013

Deltona, Florida
“Below H2O is great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Bryan and Mark are great scuba instructors! Took the pool portion at Lake Brantley HS and open water in Avon Park. Lake Denton is a great place to learn and practice your scuba skills! Mark had our group, including my twin sons, and is a fabulous instructor. Glad we chose Below H2O Scuba.

Visited October 2013
Lake Mary, Florida, United States
“Below H20 Scuba Open Water Certification”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Bryan and his team were great in helping me and the others in our Open Water certification class. After completing the online course prior to the class, I spent one half-day in the pool at Lake Brantley and then two half-days in a lake in Clermont, FL. That was all we needed to get certified!
I appreciate the focus on safety throughout the classes and making our training both fun and comprehensive.
Looking forward to an Advanced Open Water class and more scuba diving!

Oviedo, Florida
“Great instructor and crew”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Brian made it all seem very easy. Gear was all in great shape and it was a lot of fun. Can't wait to dive again

Ocala, Florida
“Below H20 Scuba”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I did my open water certification with Below H20 Scuba in Clermont, FL. Bryan was our chief instructor and did an amazing job. On day one we reviewed all the basic skills and safety procedures. It was a great experience and I felt totally safe in the water. Bryan also had two other experienced divers that were assisting and looking after the class. On day two we were back in the water polishing our skills and building confidence. Bryan is an experienced instructor and made sure we all understood the tasks at hand. I would highly recommend this class and the Below H20 Scuba Team. It was fun and we learned a lot. Keep blowing bubbles!