“Birthday Fun” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #36 of 195 attractions in Orlando
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Indoor Family Entertainment for all ages! Experience the thrill of high flyin' fun on our gigantic trampoline arena, AirSports like Dodgeball, Basketball, and Volleyball, and Arcade games and prizes. Conveniently located a mile off of I-4 in Orlando.
Land O Lakes, FL
8 attraction reviews
“Birthday Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

My boys decided to have their birthday party here this year and they all had a great time. It was a little crowded in our area trying to complete with a birthday party right behind us, but the kids loved the fun bounce time and playing the arcade too!

Visited September 2012

Columbia, South Carolina
23 attraction reviews
“Bounce, Bounce, Bounce”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We took the kids (ages 8, 11, and 15) the week of Spring Break 2013) for the kids and they all enjoyed it. We stayed for 3 hours and the youngest wanted to bounce more. Everyone there appeared to be enjoying themselves also.

Visited April 2013
“Fantastic! A must for all ages!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Loved this place! Clean, friendly and appealing to all kids. Safety conscious without sucking the fun out of being a kid. Can't wait to go back with my 10 and 14 year olds! Would love one of these in the uk! Would love to see the dodgeball on the trampolines! Fun, fun, fun!

Visited April 2013
Orlando, Fl
20 attraction reviews
“Airheads is fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

My daughter and I went to Airheads because we wanted to try something different. We had a blast! I did not think it was very expensive. You get 2 hours once you pay. There are a few rules (which are common sense), but other than that, you just jump for 2 hours! They give you special shoes to wear and have lockers to put your valuables in. They have basketball and other hoops that you can throw balls through while you are jumping. We were not able to jump for 2 hours straight....it is an amazing workout and not as easy as you think, but soo much fun. We took a couple water breaks, then would jump again. They play great music and it's for everyone of all ages. My daughter (18) went back on Thursday night to play dodgeball and she had a blast! They have all sorts of group activities different nights of the week. If you are under 18 you have to wear a helmet. I highly recommend it.

Visited August 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Top notch customer service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

When customer service seems like a lost art or DNA mishap these days I was absolutely pleased to receive such an amazing customer service experience with AirHeads. With four kids and living outside of city limits most of our kids' activities have to be planned and are rarely spontaneous. However, I was pleasantly surprised with how important it was for the AirHeads the founder, Rich and their team to keep in contact with me and respond to my every question well before they had us as patrons.
Their spot is a definite "YES"! Cannot wait to visit and update!

S.R.