“Late night spot.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Pompey
“Late night spot.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I was directed here by the Barman at the QII opposite as somewhere to try after they closed the bar there. I was a bit dubious at first being solo, it's not directly on I-Drive but down the side towards a carpark. Once inside found it pretty busy but still managed to get a bar stool & was pleasantly surprised to find they allow smoking, not something were used to these days in the UK. I tend to visit more often than not when I'm in Orlando now.
There is Karaoke every night which is quite entertaining as most of the people getting up can actually sing (something else we're not really used to here). They also have 'Gametime' machines that have Trivia games that are linked to other places nationwide & Poker where you pit your wits against others in the same bar, they are free & are a bit of fun.
Staff are usually quick to serve & after a couple of visits just tended to ask me 'Bud & a games machine?', They're also are quick to welcome me back even after a year, which I think just shows how good their memory for customers is or does it mean I just spend too much time in the places I return to on a regular basis when in Orlando. lol

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

blair atholl
“No go”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Your choice , 1 bottle mangers plus. Small lager 11.50 dollars , Reilly,s bar. 500 yards along international drive , same drinks 7.00 dollars ,, you decide,

• Visited November 2012
west midlands
“no go”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

we wandered into oshucks & thought o no, its a very dark room with people sitting up against the bar, full of people smoking. we had one drink & left.!!!

Visited October 2012
Reading, UK
“Worth A Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

O Shuck's is located on I-Drive at the back of a parking lot, but don't let that put you off.

It's a dark bar with signed dollar bills stuck over the walls and ceiling and neon bar signs. In fact, it looks much like a bar you would seein a movie or tv programme!

Happy Hour is between 11am and 4pm. We visited at 3pm and ordered 3 pints of Miller Lite and was told that we had 3 more coming because it was Happy Hour. All this for $15 = result! They serve food but we had already eaten.

Children aren't allowed in after 9pm which is a huge bonus if, like us, you prefer a more adult environment.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hull, England, United Kingdom
“So friendly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

This was an amazing pub! They where all so friendly! You can also put a dollar up with your name etc on! we did and we hope it's still there it's brilliant!

Visited March 2012