“BBQ chicken ..........” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Boynton Beach, Florida
“BBQ chicken ..........”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Sonny's BBQ chicken keeps me coming back to this restaurant when I come to Florida. It was great again this time. However, this restaurant should have finished cleaning their floors with bleach before they opened for business. This did not make us want to eat.

Visited July 2014

Dyer, IN
“Average restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

We dined at this sonnys restaurant on a Saturday night around 8:45. It was pretty dead for a Saturday night! Husband had the chicken and ribs which he really enjoyed; daughters and myself had Caesar salads. Nothing really bad about the restaurant but nothing spectacular to say about it. It was an average restaurant.

SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny's BBQ, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Twinsmom99, thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you decided to give us a try and your husband enjoyed his meal. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Sonnys made up for my nasty hotel. Super nice waiter, thanks Rob! Still the best Sweet Tea in Southern Florida:-)

Visited June 2014
Pennsylvania
“Worst Sonny's ever...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Love Sonnys, but had a really poor experience at this one. Arrived late morning and ordered a carolina bbq sandwich and fries. The bun was hard as a rock, the meat was several different colors of "icky". Wondered if it had been leftover from day before. First time I ever had to send anything back at a Sonny's! I informed the waitress and she whisked it away immediately and brought another plate, which seemed fine. But I had already lost my appetite :( . When she took my plate she also took my utensils so I was left with a plate of food and nothing to eat it with. I could not get her attention, so after awhile I had to get up and go back to the kitchen area and request a fork. No offer of a refund was made. The waitress was apologetic, but I don't believe it was her fault, except for the part about the fork, because there were only 3 customers in there at the time. Loved every Sonny's I've been to; but not this one.

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny's BBQ, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Gramcracker2013, thank you for taking the time to write your review. We're sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our Carolina BBQ sandwich and service from your server. Please let us help! Send us an email at Social@SonnysBBQ.com with these details, along with the location, so that we can address the issues you had encountered. Your feedback is important to us and we hope you can give us another chance to make it right!
“Always good food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

The portions were hardy and the meat was smoked great. The chicken was moist and tasted wonderful. I am not sure why but the ribs were very short, but not really complaining as they had a lot of meat on them and had been seasoned very well.

Visited June 2014