“Fun, interactive, something for everyone!” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #38 of 85 Attractions in Orlando
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: WonderWorks is an amusement park for the mind with over 100 interactive exhibits for visitors of all ages. Experience the trembling of a 5.3 earthquake, be blown away by 74mph hurricane force winds, land the shuttle, fly a fighter jet, lie on a bed of nails, design and ride your own roller coaster, play virtual sports, plus much more! Special features of the attraction include a 4D extreme motion ride, 3 story indoor ropes challenge course, lazer-tag and a nightly magic comedy dinner show.
Hatboro, Pennsylvania
31 attraction reviews
“Fun, interactive, something for everyone!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2011

We had a great time! Lots of different things to do!....we tried just about everything from the earthquake machine to the 4D coaster ride. My advise would be to take older kids and teenagers. Don't miss it!

Visited November 2011

Brandon, Florida
21 attraction reviews
“PAID FULL PRICE for 50% of the experience.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

it seemed like almost 50% of the attractions didn't work.
we couldn't even make a bubble in the bubble lab.
there was nobody working the hurricane simulator. the shuttle sims weren't working, virtual hoops weren't working, My little brother is 9 years old and was bored after 45 minutes, the 4d theater had no employee so we didn't get to do it the line for the ropes course was wrapped around the arcade so we didn't get to do this.

Overall i felt that wonderworks would have been an amazing place if more things were operating.

Visited November 2011
WonderWorksOrlando, Manager at WonderWorks, responded to this review, November 30, 2011
Dear jj3352:

I apologize for the experience you had at WonderWorks Orlando. I would like to learn more about your visit due to some of the items mentioned in your review. I will direct message you with my contact information.

B.Wayne
WonderWorks Management
“Awesome time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

Me and my daughter had a great time here!! My friend and his daughter also went with us. We all had a great time. There is so much to do in Florida, but Wonderworks is a must. We tried fitting in two attractions a day. We thought this would only take a half day but we all were having so much fun it became an all day thing. Maybe it was partially me, but I did find the only purple bead. We also saw the magic show, which was great! We waited in line a while, but it was worth it. I had read a couple of reviews about the show, and some said the pizza was cold and the show was over priced. I do not know what show they saw, but the show was very entertaining and my pizza had just come out of the oven. Everything was great!

Visited September 2011
Birmingham, United Kingdom
29 attraction reviews
“Lots of fun but quite pricey!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

Loads to see over a few hours....a bit expensive though. Get a coupon from the books in the hotels.

Plenty to see here though so take a break from the theme parks and come and see! 3 hours or so.

Kids would love it here!

Visited September 2011
Gainesville, Florida
“volleyball players love WonderWorks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011

Our Gainesville Volleyball team went to WonderWorks while in Orlando for the AAU Nationals. All the girl and their siblings had a wonderful time. There was far more to do and see than we had time for! The ropes course was a huge hit, along with laser tag! There are so many hands on exhibits that also teach the kids about science - you wouldn't believe me! The kids were ages 9 to 16 and had a blast. Many went back again the next day!!

Visited July 2011