“Awesome time” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #38 of 85 Attractions in Orlando
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: WonderWorks is an amusement park for the mind with over 100 interactive exhibits for visitors of all ages. Experience the trembling of a 5.3 earthquake, be blown away by 74mph hurricane force winds, land the shuttle, fly a fighter jet, lie on a bed of nails, design and ride your own roller coaster, play virtual sports, plus much more! Special features of the attraction include a 4D extreme motion ride, 3 story indoor ropes challenge course, lazer-tag and a nightly magic comedy dinner show.
“Awesome time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

Me and my daughter had a great time here!! My friend and his daughter also went with us. We all had a great time. There is so much to do in Florida, but Wonderworks is a must. We tried fitting in two attractions a day. We thought this would only take a half day but we all were having so much fun it became an all day thing. Maybe it was partially me, but I did find the only purple bead. We also saw the magic show, which was great! We waited in line a while, but it was worth it. I had read a couple of reviews about the show, and some said the pizza was cold and the show was over priced. I do not know what show they saw, but the show was very entertaining and my pizza had just come out of the oven. Everything was great!

Visited September 2011

Birmingham, United Kingdom
29 attraction reviews
“Lots of fun but quite pricey!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

Loads to see over a few hours....a bit expensive though. Get a coupon from the books in the hotels.

Plenty to see here though so take a break from the theme parks and come and see! 3 hours or so.

Kids would love it here!

Visited September 2011
Gainesville, Florida
“volleyball players love WonderWorks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011

Our Gainesville Volleyball team went to WonderWorks while in Orlando for the AAU Nationals. All the girl and their siblings had a wonderful time. There was far more to do and see than we had time for! The ropes course was a huge hit, along with laser tag! There are so many hands on exhibits that also teach the kids about science - you wouldn't believe me! The kids were ages 9 to 16 and had a blast. Many went back again the next day!!

Visited July 2011
Boston
8 attraction reviews
“Cool place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2011

Although I thought it was a little pricey ($25.00 adults and $20.00 children) the kids loved it and had a ton of fun for 2 1/2 hours and wanted to return a few days later. I enjoyed the spinning/moving roller coaster simulator even though it left me quite dizzy. We did not participate in the 3rd floor rope course but it looked like a lot of fun. The 3D movie included in the entrance fee was pretty neat; be sure to where a jacket because the fan blows pretty hard! 3rd floor arcade is fun but you have to pay almost a dollar for each game. Other than that, I will return next year for vacation!

Visited November 2011
Singapore, Singapore
10 attraction reviews
“Great experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

Challenge the rope trail if you are game for a thrill. P.s: For those with no fear of heights or wishes to challege themselves.

Visited October 2011