“THE BEST PAELLA, THE BEST SPANISH RESTAURANT IN TOWN.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: European, Spanish, Tapas, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Orlando, Florida
“THE BEST PAELLA, THE BEST SPANISH RESTAURANT IN TOWN.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

We had paella mixta, delicious. I had spanish "chorizo al brandy" very good, the Sangria was very good too. We are definitly going back to this place.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Delicioso!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I was very impressed with the flavor. We had The Valenciana Paella because I am allergic to shellfish and it was delicious. It had real chorizo, chicken and pork. The ham croquettes where freshly made and very good. The Sangria was ok for me. I prefer Sangria with more wine. We had Nicole as our server and she very friendly and attentive. We are definitly going back.

Orlando, Florida
“I make better paella from a box”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Nothing special and way disorganized. Took all 30 orders before placing any of them. Would not give us paella platters insisting on serving each and every serving.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
South Florida, Florida
“Extremely disapointed! Food was good but NOT Authentic!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I went with the expectations of having a true paella. We ordered the Mixta Paella which should come with meat such as chicken, pork and chorizo and a mix of sea food such as shrimp, squid, clams, mussels and in some place's even fish. also I expected the paella to be made with Imported "Bomba or calasparra" rice. I also expected to have chunks of chicken (not cut up gizzards) and I'm still wondering if there was any pork in the dish. The Chorizo used was not fresh instead they use dry chorizo sliced very thin. They used long grain pre-seasoned rice. (the same pre-seasoned yellow rice you can pick up at your grocery store. as for the seafood I was shocked to see the small cut up piece's of squid sticks not hole rings and what looked like salad shrimp was also in the rice complete with it's peel. they do however decorate the paella to look authentic. it's topped with around 6 large mussels, around 4 jumbo shrimp and what looks like small frozen packaged clams. (not fresh little necks or any other type) they also use either frozen or straight from the can peas and carrots. the same is done with their chopped red peppers. it's very colorful and looks very good but nothing like the photo on the menu they promote. there is absolutely no real taste and was quite bland. Actually I was so disappointed that once I arrived home I made a paella using all the ingredients they used and I couldn't tell the difference between the one I had in their restaurant or the one I made. wait, there was a difference. my paella cost less than $9.00 and served 3 people and it taste 1000 times better. The only thing authentic at this place was the "paella pan" and the "estrella beer" there was however a red flag and I didn't catch it till we left. on the menu if you read where it said "paella Negra" right below it they wrote "once you go black, you never go back" that should have said it all. This is not a high end establishment. Anyone that claims this to be a real paella either never had real paella or never went anywhere else. sorry. I will not be recommending this place to anyone.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Austin, Texas
“Real paella”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

The service was great. Having never eaten here before we trusted our experience to our waitress. She selected tapas and the seafood paella and we weren't disappointed. The homemade Sangria was excellent and the kids enjoyed the meal as well. I look forward to another trip to Florida so that I can be sure to stop again.

• Visited August 2013