“Amazing paella” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Kissimmee, Florida
“Amazing paella”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Loved everything we tried.

We had the chicken croquettes for tapas... very yummy
we had the all meats paella with chicken and chorizo delicious!!
Dessert was tasty crema Catalan like a creme brulee but better!!
Will definitely be back
Service was excellent the owner is super sweet!!

Deltona, Florida
“Fantastic Paella and the best garlicky shrimp”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

If it wasn't for a groupon coupon, we would have never known of this restaurant. It is located on a storefront strip and we drove about one hour to get there, but it was worth the trip. We were greeted with smiling faces. The music and decor was nice. If you want Paella, this is the place to go. We ordered the Paella Mixta, 1/2 pitcher or Sangria and garlic shrimp. The Shrimp was super garlicky and amazing! The serving for two was just right and the Paella Mixta had everything delicious in it. I would have preferred a more traditional shorter grain rice and the expected crust in the bottom of the pan, but the flavors were spot on, the service was great. I would recommend this restaurant.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cedarville, Ohio
“Great find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I just happened to notice this one evening and suggested to a friend we try it. It was great! The meals assume a portion for two. We ordered a simple paella with chicken and it was excellent. Each dish is made to order and comes out hot. While our waiter was a little too chatty, he was nice and attentive at the same time. I would definitely return to this restaurant.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Best Paella!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

One of the BEST paellas I've ever had! I'm not one to eat calamari or mussels, however the mixed flavors allowed me to try these for the first time. We went last Saturday for the first time after finding a Groupon coupon on internet. Then on Monday I went again and treated a friend to this fantastic food. My friend also loved it and said she would bring her family here to eat.
The service is superb! They're friendly, courteous, accommodating and knowledgeable of the items in the menu. The owner is a doll, very nice lady! Absolutely no complaints at all. Two times and I'm hooked! It became one of my favorite restaurants to eat. Can't wait to try the other items on the menu!! You Must try it!

Kissimmee, Florida
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

First time in the restaurant the food delicious and great service. The price is great I went with my family and everyone had a great time . We will be back .

• 4 of 5 stars Food