Great location, easy to find hotel. Very close to the airport and restaurants. Not so close to any shopping. Rooms were fine. Standard. Nothing bad or extraordinary about them!
The only real downsides for us were that the pool was small and there were not quite enough tables for breakfast in the morning. We had to wait a bit to get a spot. Of course, there are always a couple tables with just one person, which is just plain annoying, but certainly not the hotel's fault!
As a positive, I thought the customer service was good.
- Also Known As:
- Wingate By Wyndham At Orlando International Airport Hotel Orlando
- Wingate By Wyndham At Orlando International Airport Hotel
- Wingate Orlando International Airport
- Wyndham Orlando
- Orlando Wyndham
- Wingate Orlando
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 1.2 miles north of the Orlando International Airport (MCO) and SR 528 (Beachline Expressway), we are also near I-4, the Florida Turnpike putting you within minutes of the Orlando/Orange County Convention Center, Disney Theme Parks, Universal Studios, Sea World, Kennedy Space Center, and of course the Florida Beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Orbitz, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham at Orlando International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.