Let me start by saying since our arrival it was a mess from the start. First room they gave us we went in & it had a stench of mildew mixed with wet old carpet. They changed us to another room in Bldg E which was a bit better- still had old blue carpets - but we opened all the windows to let out the smells. The 1st night our group got back at 11:30 pm & when we went to use the shower - the tub spout didnt work- so we had to use a bucket to bathe our selves since the shower didnt work. Dont bother calling the front desk as everything is closed & u just get a busy tone. The next morning when i was able to reach them they came &changed the tub spout entirely.
oh wait & in the master room- it seems thy had done some patch work on the wall behind the door & there was dust & pieces all over the carpet & moldings. We called & they did get someone to clean up by vacuuming.
Then on our 2 nd night we got back & i noticed our personal towels- 3 brown hand towels & 1 large towel- which i always bring my own to hotels- were missing. These were never mixed with the white towels & when I explained to the manager Ann- she said that housekeeping only takes the ones on the floor- they would never take hanging towles. So basically they are calling me a liar & trust that their personnel is so well trained that they wouldnt take towels by accident just as they should know to clean rooms & not leave drywall & dust everywhere. Yes sure! The end result when I ask for some type of credit due to all these mishaps- all they say is we can only apologize & just extended our checkout another 2 hrs.
I even gave them an opportunity to redeem themselves by advising our group would be needing to stay another night if they would do something for us- all they could do is charge us a discounted rate $118- really that is shameful! Any other hotel for less than this would credit u a night or at least half.
Dont bother stayimg here unless u want to get sick- as we did after getting home- from the stingy smelly rooms & receive poor customer service!
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Leisure Resorts Orlando Hotel
- Westgate Leisure Resorts Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Westgate Leisure Hotel Orlando
- Westgate Leisure Resort Orlando
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westgate Leisure Resort located less than 10 minutes from Walt Disney World®, Universal Orlando®, a mile from SeaWorld and is close to International Drive, shopping and golf. Westgate Leisure Resort's lodging and accommodations offer spacious two bedroom villas. Each has a fully equipped kitchen, screened-in porch and washer/dryer. Amenities include two heated outdoor pools, whirlpool spas, exercise facility, sand volleyball, an arcade, and a mini-mart. Barbecue grills are located throughout the resort for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Westgate Leisure Resorts Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.