Absolutely great accommodation, but huge complex. could not beleive how many cars were there, totally unsafe for the kids to go out around the complex, you needed 10 pairs of eyes to see who was reversing, who was going in which direction. Resort Golf Carts seemed to be the worst, never looking where they were going, no indicators.
Resort facilities were good, plenty of swimming pools. Room service consisted of making the beds with the same sheets, changing the towels out but nothing else, no cleaning of bathroom areas, no cleaning of floors or kitchen.
The resort is really hand y for Universal and International Drive, only 5 minutes away from Universal, 2 minutes from Sea World.
Could not raise a please or thank you or even a smile from any of the staff we dealt with, even the FUN CLUB staff. Our room overlooked the lake at the quiet end of the resort. They tell you that you cannot check in before 4.00pm, but you can check in at 12.00 if there are rooms available, you can choose which room you want, swimming pool view, lake view, crazy golf view etc I would suggest lake view. The resort is growing fast and the reception area was full of REPS selling Timeshare on a never ending basis. Would probably not go there again for this reason, but accommodation size great for us, 2 adults and 2 kids 11, and 10
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa in Orlando, Florida, provides guests all the comforts of a fully furnished home! All villas are non-smoking and range from Studio Villas with kitchenette and large jetted tub that sleep 4 to spacious Four-Bedroom Villas with full kitchen plus two kitchenettes that sleep up to 16, all within minutes of Orlando's world-class theme parks and tourist attractions. With scheduled shuttle service to Disney, Universal, SeaWorld and the Orlando Premium Outlets, 7 pools, full service Serenity Spa, Marketplace, Smokehouse Grill restaurant, Sid's Bistro serving Starbucks, extensive Activities program and lakefront Marina there is sure to be something for everyone. Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa is also pet friendly, allowing one pet under 60 lbs (fees apply). Come enjoy your Orlando vacation in comfort at the Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Lake Resort Spa
- Westgate Resort Orlando
- Westgate Lakes Florida
- Westgate Lakes Hotel Orlando
- Westgate Lake Resort Orlando
- Westgate Hotel Orlando
- Westgate Lakes Orlando