When we checked in they sent us to a second VIP TIMESHARE desk TO GET US SET UP FOR A PRESENTATION, WHICH WE HAD NO IDEA WAS THERE..We should have declined at that point. With a $20 deposit to meet in the morning for their presentation, which included breakfast..WHICH WE ALREADY HAD FROM TRAVELZOO..We canceled their Presentation in the morning and 3 desks later got our $20 back... Thanks to our TRAVELZOO reservation to save the trip. Our 89.00 per night, for two nights and a Welcome Drink , and four Great Breakfasts at their Smoke house Restaurant..Had the ham and cheese omlet,rye toast and fruit dish.VERY GOOD and.No potatoes, yuk.
They had a lot of young family's there..The Pools were busy..The property was attractive with a lot of activities..This is not a quiet resort. We had young people screaming andrunning around a midnight. Furniture being dragged across the floor at midnight too..
The had a family fire pit burning between our buildings#1700 and # 1400.. Nice except the smoke was being sucked into the A/C intake vents and we got a headache until the odor cleared..
Our bed was nice and lower to the floor than most hotels.. The room was ok and the WiFi worked great. The Bath was perfect as was the walk-In shower. Nice towels also..
The wet sink in the Dinnette area faucet were reversed..Hot and Cold..
The Storage Rooms by the Elevator smelled bad and were totally upside down..Sorry I opened the door..Ice machine was out or broke the second night..I went to Bld# 1800 to get Ice..Bring your own Wine or Bourbon if you don't want to be disappointed..The JIM BEAM Manhattan is a one even shot over ice in a plastic cup for $6.00..not up to par..( SEE PICTURES)
We went to Orlando to Shop and eat good food and enjoy our drinks in the evening..We managed to do this, But we were prepared.. Also bring our special blend coffee for the morning..
Life is Great but we probably will not return to WESTGATE RESORTS..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa in Orlando, Florida, provides guests all the comforts of a fully furnished home! All villas are non-smoking and range from Studio Villas with kitchenette and large jetted tub that sleep 4 to spacious Four-Bedroom Villas with full kitchen plus two kitchenettes that sleep up to 16, all within minutes of Orlando's world-class theme parks and tourist attractions. With scheduled shuttle service to Disney, Universal, SeaWorld and the Orlando Premium Outlets, 7 pools, full service Serenity Spa, Marketplace, Smokehouse Grill restaurant, Sid's Bistro serving Starbucks, extensive Activities program and lakefront Marina there is sure to be something for everyone. Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa is also pet friendly, allowing one pet under 60 lbs (fees apply). Come enjoy your Orlando vacation in comfort at the Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Lake Resort Spa
- Westgate Resort Orlando
- Westgate Lakes Florida
- Westgate Lakes Hotel Orlando
- Westgate Lake Resort Orlando
- Westgate Hotel Orlando
- Westgate Lakes Orlando