“absolutely delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Fogo De Chao is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 2,999 Restaurants in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jamaican Ct.
wales
“absolutely delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

went for sunday lunch, the quality of the food was fabulous, meats are cooked to perfection. service is also excellent. not cheap but definitely a memorable meal

• Visited November 2013

York United Kingdom
“Excellent wedding anniversary dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

I booked this restaurant prior to our holiday in Orlando based on the reviews on this site. I was looking for somewhere quite special, but relaxed, for our wedding anniversary dinner. We have eaten at this type of restaurant before in the UK but I got the impression from the restaurant's website and the reviews on here that this was a restaurant offering food and service of the highest quality.

We arrived early for our booking and were offered the choice of a drink at the bar or going straight to our table. We chose to have drinks first and I chose a delicious cocktail to drink at the bar. When we were shown to our table, our very helpful waiter explained the concept of the restaurant and advised us not to eat too much at the salad bar. He also advised on our wine choices and didn't bat an eyelid when we said we didn't want one of the more expensive wines.

The quality of the food at the salad bar was excellent with a large selection of salad ingredients, pre prepared salads and cheeses. There were some hot dishes too which included a delicious fish curry. The cheese choices were very good too and included baby mozzarella and a whole parmesan.

When you're ready for your main course, you turn your disc over to green and immediately, the gauchos arrive at your table with a selection of meats on skewers. Obviously, they don't all arrive at once as there is a choice of around 12 different meats, but as soon as you turn your disc to green, they are at your side. In addition to the meats, small side orders are brought to the table and replenished when they're finished. The side orders included the most delicious warm Brazilian cheese bread, it was so yummy and I could have eaten lots of it, garlic mashed potatoes which were also delicious, crispy polenta and fried plantains. In addition, you can help yourself to the salad bar throughout your dining experience. The meats were fantastic and perfectly cooked, we especially loved trying the different cuts of beef and the most amazing lamb T-bone. The wine we had was fabulous too.

Service was attentive and friendly without being overbearing, just the right balance, We were lucky enough to have a complimentary crème brulee for dessert as we'd mentioned we were celebrating our anniversary, our other dessert was a strawberry cheesecake which was fabulous. I was very British and finished my dinner with a little cheese from the buffet :)

We had a fantastic evening with delicious food and very good service, I would most definitely return and would recommend this restaurant whole heartedly. It was pricey enough to only visit on special occasions, however, the value for money is reasonable when considering the quality of food and service.

• Visited October 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Come hungry, leave happy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

This was my 1st experience at a Brazilian churrascaria, and it far exceeded my expectations. My (Brazilian) boyfriend took us here for a special dinner and I loved it. The restaurant is very clean and nicely decorated. The salad bar was big with many options, but I didn't want to fill up on the salad.. I had to save room for the meat! You turn your coaster to green when you are ready for the people to bring you the meats. They come around with different types of steaks, sausages, pork chops etc on a long skewer and slice it right onto your plate. It's awesome! They were all cooked to perfection. My favorite was definitely the picanha!! it's like a top sirloin in English, but WOW it is delicia (as the brazilains would say) It is a little pricy, but for all the meat you get and the cool experience, it is really worth it.

Visited December 2012
Brooksville, Florida, United States
“Best Brazilian Steakhouse we have been to”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I think the title says it all. Don't you hate when you have to flag down the meat guy because your plate is empty? Or if the sides run out? That never happened at Fogo.

The food was better than the others too. Meat was seasoned well, though I did have to add quite a bit of salt, and they didn't just show up with raw bits because the fire was too hot when they stuck it in to char the outside in a hurry. There were all of the cuts you are SUPPOSED to get, and I wasn't overloaded with chicken legs or parmesan pork.

THIS is the place. Go there!

• Visited November 2013
“Great experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Was anxious to try a Brazilian steakhouse, so we tried Fogo de Chao and it was amazing. Someone suggested to us to go for lunch instead of dinner, which saved us money. Great suggestion. The salad bar was original and delicious with a wide variety of salads,vegetables and cheeses. The gauchos bring the meat to your table and carve it fresh. There were 12 different kinds. We tried most of them and they were all delicious. Would definitely recommend this restaurant.