“Fantastic!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Fogo De Chao is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 3,178 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jamaican Ct.
“Fantastic!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Went to this restaurant while visiting Orlando and was so impressed! The staff and service is as amazing as the food. Everything was spot on from the minute we arrived. We were celebrating a 50th birthday and they made it so special. I may go back to Orlado just to eat here!

Old Saybrook, Connecticut
“Great for meat lovers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I was here last week an most impressed. I was in the restaurant business for 15 years and have never witnessed service quite like this. The wait staff seems to consider every table to be theirs.... We had at least 6 different servers help meet our needs. We wanted for nothing. The food was fantastic although a little more seafood ( only smacked salmon) at the buffet bar would have been fantastic.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“GO HUNGRY !!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

This place is a very nice brazilian steakhouse. All you can eat, cut fresh from the skewer, carved right at your table. Also have a salad bar, and a full bar. Decor is fresh and new, Service was attentive and fast. Everything was spotless. I highly recommend this place. Please leave me a helpful vote if i am helping your planning.......enjoy.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Absolutely delicious and unbelievable service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was fabulous! The food was absolutely delicious and the service was probably the best I've ever experienced. The meat that we were given was cooked to perfection - no matter how you like it. The filet mignon and flank steak were the best I've ever had - and those are my go-to's when I eat out. The side dishes were amazing as well. I could have eaten my weight of the carmelized bananas. Plus, the staff couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating. You should definitely treat yourself and eat here!

Port Saint John, Florida, United States
“Words Can't Even Describe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

My husband and I went to Fogo De Chao for my birthday and I am officially obsessed! The salad bar is spectacular and has a huge selection! And the meat, oh the meat! It is cooked and seasoned perfectly! I honestly don't think I could pick a favorite. It was a great experience and I can't wait to come back with all of my family and friends!

• Visited April 2013