“We love this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Fogo De Chao is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 3,089 restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jamaican Ct.
Central Florida
“We love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

We are local Floridians and even though this restaurant is located right in the heart of the tourist attractions, they do not compromise on quality, service and great customer relations. This is a top notch brazilian steak house. The meat is mouth watering and wonderfully flavored. The salad bar is far from being a run of the mill salad bar. It is a feast in itself. There is no expense spared for the salad bar, except caviar. :) I love the ambiance and the guest services. No matter who waits at your table, they are friendly and very accomodating. The management always stops by and takes time to chat with you and to see to your dining experience. They never rush you and for the price, it is well worth the visit. You will not be disappointed.

90% Recommend
Provo
“Excellent Food and Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I visited a Fogo de Chao in Atlanta a couple of years ago and was blown away on the quality of food and service. I have told numerous people about my experience and have urged many people to try this place. I was on business in Orlando last week and took a co-worker with me to Fogo de Chao and he was skeptical of Brazilian steakhouses and 5 minutes into our experience, he acknowledged that this wasn't a typical Brazilian Steakhouse. Their steak is cooked to perfection, the servers make sure to understand how you like your steak cooked and they will bring out steak specifically geared toward your preference. I also like that they don't hold back bringing out the more expensive cuts of meat. Every other Brazilian Steakhouse will only bring out the nice cuts of meat every 15 minutes or so, at Fogo De Chao, their number one focus is customer satisfaction and so they will bring out whatever cuts of meat you want to make sure you are satisfied. I can't say enough positive things about this restaurant. It's worth the money!

Orlando, Florida
“100% improvement”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

On my previous review we so unhappy with Fogo de Chao but we did ate there twice on the month of February and and what a 100% turn around on their customer service.We would like to thank Rodolfo for making this happen.The meat was great their customer service was 150% better.Thank you all for making this happen.we will see you soon.We knew that you guys could do it cause this is the best restaurant in Orlando fl.

“Absolutely satisfying!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband went here for our anniversary and we absolutely loved this place. The food was excellent unlike Texas de brasil which I went to last year, fogo de chao has well done meat which is very important to us.however they do also have rare and medium rare. So it's good for everyone. The salad bar had a pretty good variety and of course everything was fresh. The service was very good the gaucho chefs were very friendly and knowledgable about the meats being served. The cheese bread is very yummy and my favorite meats were the picancha and top sirloin. I highly recommend this place it's great for friends and family.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nashville, TN USA
“One of my favorites!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Our group of 7 was all very pleased with our dinner there.
Service was extraordinary for the most part.
The salad bar made everyone smile with the selection.
I was so impressed with the tastes of the meats!
With the exception of one person who had to ask repeatedly for a specific food, all was perfect.
I recommend this place highly!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere