“Best fresh cooked breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
oakville
“Best fresh cooked breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

We chanced upon this cafe and it is a real gem. Great coffee.. Steaming hot and bottomless. I had the buttermilk pancake - yes one pancake filled my plate and was delicious. A side of home cooked sausage patty was very tasty. Wifey had the scrambled egg breakfast with home fries and biscuit. Again just like home cooking. Super waitress who should bottle her 'joie de vivre' and sell it. We will be back here in a flash next time in Florida.

• Visited June 2012

Sarasota, Florida
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

My wife and I arrived after reading the reviews. We ordered 2 eggs, pancake, grits and a western omelet. Everything was excellent and the waitress, Amanda was very friendly. I prices were reasonable. I would recommend this place for anyone wanting to eat breakfast in Orlando.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Breakfast But Pricey!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

My family and I ate here on Mother's Day. We went early to beat the crowds and had a call ahead reservation. The quiche was very good as were the apple fritters. Much more apple in the fritters than in the past which was a pleasant surprise. Only thing about this restaurant is that for as good as the food is the prices are very high! This is a restaurant we only go to on special days and wish we could come more often. You don't get an abundance of food for the money and it is not a fancy location. It is good but be prepared to pay over $50 for a family of 4 for breakfast and that is without purchasing drinks. If we purchased milk for our children and tea for us we would have paid another $12 - which is just crazy for breakfast!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Great food, value & service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Great internet find while on holiday in Orlando. We ate breakfast here on Saturday morning and (1030) the one negative thing I could say about the experience was the timing/rush factor. There was a bit of a wait when we first arrived, and once food hit the table it seemed like each staff did what they could to clear plates - which was good (nice to have space) but between that and the facts you could hear a manager/coach coaxing staff on "don't get behind", "I need..." and that the closer we were to completing our meal, the cheque landed and there seemed to be a "rushed/hurried" pace about things. I completely understand it's a popular place and that it's expected that tables turnover often, but I've been to other restaurants where this was less palpable. That being said we ordered french toast/pancakes, chicken & waffles, yogurt parfait and it was all absolutely delicious! We'll likely be back during our stay!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Florida
“Great fast breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

I rarely eat breakfast out but today I did at Peach Valley cafe which is located next to Stonewood Tavern at the cornerof Conroy-Winderemere Rd and Dr Phillips Blvd. I had aa great omlett which included potatoes and English muffin. Service was quick and responsive.