We spent a week at the Reposrt, starting on August 11. We were in Phase 1, in a 2-bedroom suite. The unit has plently of space for our family of 6. The only difficulty is that three of the kids are boys and one a girl, so it makes the sleeping arrangements difficult.
As previsouly stated in other reviews, there is no door in the master bedroom betewen the sleeping area and the bath area. Most of the time that is not a problem, but....
The Volcano swiming pool is wonderful. All four kids loved it. The two youngest especially lokes the water slide.
The resort is within walking distance to at least a half dozen eating places of all types (The Sizzler has a killer salad bar for $9.99, and a awsome brakfast buffet for $5.99).
The most anoying part of the stay was being woken up on TWO seperate days when we were trying to sleep in my the "Visitor Services" trying to arrange a time share tour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cypress Pointe Resort is a timeshare resort managed by Vacation Resorts International. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cypress Pointe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cypress Pointe Hotel Orlando
- Cypress Pointe Grande Hotel
- Cypress Point Resort
- Cypress Pointe Orlando
- Cypress Pointe Grande Resort
- Cypress Pointe Grand Villas