I've been to Disney World Many times, but the best hotel for me is Cypress Point, not only for it's big rooms, full kitchens, but also because of the location. The best location, from my point of view. You are really near to downtown disney. You are also close to the best Outlet - Premium Outlet Vineland. And there's many great restaurants in the main avenue near the hotel - S Apopka Vineland Road.
You can arrive early to the Disney Theme Parks, and u are not too far from Universal and See World too.
If u wanna save money u can buy food at the Supermarket - Publix, Wal-mart, Target, etc. and prep everything u want in the room. They have a large living room and a table, with chairs and silverware to eat the whole familly together.
- Also Known As:
- Cypress Pointe Hotel
- Cypress Pointe Hotel Orlando
- Cypress Pointe Grande Hotel
- Cypress Pointe
- Cypress Point Resort
- Cypress Pointe Orlando
- Cypress Pointe Grande Resort
- Club Sunterra
- Cypress Pointe Grand Villas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cypress Pointe Resort is a timeshare resort managed by Vacation Resorts International. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Cypress Pointe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.