i booked a week from 5 jan to 12 jan 2013
the hotel is really clean with a perfect location : near disney thems parks , very close to the premium outlet in vineland , with a walking distance to a 24 hour restaurant (steak 'n shake ) and the walgreen is across the street
the stuff are really helpfull specially Richard , and all all the rest ..
the 3 bedrooms condo had a full kitchen , dryer , dish washer and two balcony..
very spacious bathrooms and really really clean( i think newly renovated) ..
decor of the living room was little old fashion but also very clean
there is PAID wifi , with 5$/day/device , or 20$/week/device
the safe box is also paid for almost 6$/week
local calls for 0.5$/call
i enjoyed my stay , great stuff and great location
- Also Known As:
- Cypress Pointe Hotel
- Cypress Pointe Hotel Orlando
- Cypress Pointe Grande Hotel
- Cypress Pointe
- Cypress Point Resort
- Cypress Pointe Orlando
- Cypress Pointe Grande Resort
- Club Sunterra
- Cypress Pointe Grand Villas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cypress Pointe Resort is a timeshare resort managed by Vacation Resorts International. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and getaroom.com so you can book your Cypress Pointe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.