We have lots of October birthday's and we chose this one. We didn't get to use the outdoor pool or hot tubs, because we visited the parks open to close & it was cold / rainy. The two bedroom unit was on the third floor, no elevators. There was an option to get 1-2-3 bedroom units all with full kitchens and washer/dryer. The beds were comfortable, the washer/dryer added bonus, we can go home with clean clothes. Dining table was set with 4 place settings, ready to sit down and eat. This resort is under renovation. Small resort, very little parking if all units are occupied. My husbands complaint was old TV's and had to pay extra to use internet. We would go again, just for the hot tub.
Convenient to everything, we didn't us a rental car. We walked to local restaurants & took shuttles to parks or walked to Downtown Disney.
View was of other buildings in complex...nothing to take a picture of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cypress Pointe Resort is a timeshare resort managed by Vacation Resorts International. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Cypress Pointe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cypress Pointe Hotel Orlando
- Cypress Pointe Grande Hotel
- Cypress Point Resort
- Cypress Pointe Orlando
- Cypress Pointe Grande Resort
- Cypress Pointe Grand Villas